There’s certainly a lot of hurting out there: navigating the trolley of progress down the supermarket aisle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Wright, 2005. "Fields of Cultural Contradictions: Lessons from the Tobacco Patch," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), pages 465-477.
- Linda Lobao & Curtis Stofferahn, 2008. "The community effects of industrialized farming: Social science research and challenges to corporate farming laws," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), pages 219-240.
- Stephan J. Goetz & Anil Rupasingha, 2006. "Wal-Mart and Social Capital," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1304-1310.
- Art Carden & Charles Courtemanche & Jeremy Meiners, 2009. "Does Wal-Mart reduce social capital?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 109-136, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jane Dixon & Carol Richards, 2016. "On food security and alternative food networks: understanding and performing food security in the context of urban bias," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), pages 191-202.
- Dixon, Jane & Isaacs, Bronwyn, 2013. "Why sustainable and ‘nutritionally correct’ food is not on the agenda: Western Sydney, the moral arts of everyday life and public policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 67-76.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralian supermarkets; Rural communities; Solastalgia; Structural nostalgia; Food Regimes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:30:y:2013:i:2:p:283-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.