Subsidies in public transport
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. De Borger & K. Kerstens, 2006. "The performance of bus-transit operators," Post-Print hal-00185456, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2015.
"The political economy of public transport pricing and supply decisions,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 95-109.
- Bruno DE BORGER & Stefan PROOST, 2014. "The political economy of public transport pricing and supply decisions," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.18, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2015. "The political economy of public transport pricing and supply decisions," Working Papers 2015010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Maria Nieswand & Matthias Walter, 2010.
"Cost Efficiency and Subsidization in German Local Public Bus Transit,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1071, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nieswand, Maria & Walter, Matthias, 2013. "Cost Efficiency and Subsidization in German Local Public Bus Transit," CEPR Discussion Papers 9346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9695-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rom:mancon:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:196-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ljungberg, Anders, 2010. "Local public transport on the basis of social economic criteria," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 339-345.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, pages 46-91.
- Boussauw, Kobe & Vanoutrive, Thomas, 2017. "Transport policy in Belgium: Translating sustainability discourses into unsustainable outcomes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 11-19.
More about this item
KeywordsSubsidies; Free of charge; Profitable; Public transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2006:i:32:p:5-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.