Warunki przejścia gospodarki na odnawialne źródła energii
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- André Grimaud & Luc Rouge, 2008.
"Environment, Directed Technical Change and Economic Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(4), pages 439-463, December.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2007. "Environment, Directed Technical Change and Economic Policy," IDEI Working Papers 384, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Smulders, Sjak & de Nooij, Michiel, 2003.
"The impact of energy conservation on technology and economic growth,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 59-79, February.
- Smulders, J.A. & de Nooij, M., 2003. "The impact of energy conservation on technology and economic growth," Other publications TiSEM c4db0986-2132-4216-aa53-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Karen Pittel & Lucas Bretschger, 2010.
"The implications of heterogeneous resource intensities on technical change and growth,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1173-1197, November.
- Karen Pittel & Lucas Bretschger, 2009. "The Implications of Heterogeneous Resource Intensities on Technical Change and Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/120, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Partha Dasgupta & Geoffrey Heal, 1974. "The Optimal Depletion of Exhaustible Resources," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 3-28.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo, 2001. "Economic growth and transitions between renewable and nonrenewable energy resources," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1379-1398, August.
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Ngo Van Long & Michel Moreaux, 2004. "Overcoming the natural resource constraints through dedicated R&D efforts: contrasting the non-renewable and the renewable resource economies," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2/3), pages 11-37.
- Neustroev, Dmitry, 2013. "The Uzawa-Lucas Growth Model with Natural Resources," MPRA Paper 52937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Stuermer & Gregor Schwerhoff, 2013. "Technological change in resource extraction and endogenous growth," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Costantini, Valeria & Martini, Chiara, 2010.
"The causality between energy consumption and economic growth: A multi-sectoral analysis using non-stationary cointegrated panel data,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 591-603, May.
- Valeria Costantini & Chiara Martini, 2009. "The causality between energy consumption and economic growth: A multi-sectoral analysis using non-stationary cointegrated panel data," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0102, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2006. "Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 172-182, September.
More about this item
Keywordsnieodnawialne zasoby naturalne; odnawialne źródła energii; komplementarność zasobów naturalnych i kapitału fizycznego;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:1:p:33-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dariusz Nojszewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.