Rola specjalnych praw ciągnienia we współczesnym międzynarodowym systemie walutowym
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2012.
"Internationalization of the RMB and Historical Precedents,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 329-365.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "Internationalization of the RMB and Historical Precedents," Scholarly Articles 10592469, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2012.
"Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199642472.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2011. "Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199596713.
- [multiple or corporate authorship]., 2014. "CASE annual report 2013," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Huang, Yiping & Wang, Daili & Fan, Gang, 2014.
"Paths to a Reserve Currency: Internationalization of the Renminbi and Its Implications,"
ADBI Working Papers
482, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yiping Huang & Daili Wang & Gang Fan, 2014. "Paths to a Reserve Currency : Internationalization of the Renminbi and Its Implications," Finance Working Papers 24165, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yiping Huang & Daili Wang & Gang Fan, 2014. "Paths to a Reserve Currency : Internationalization of the Renminbi and Its Implications," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24165, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rakesh Mohan & Michael Debabrata Patra & Muneesh Kapur, 2013. "The International Monetary System; Where Are We and Where Do We Need to Go?," IMF Working Papers 13/224, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordswaluta międzynarodowa; międzynarodowy system walutowy; rezerwy walutowe; rynek finansowy;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2015:i:5:p:89-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dariusz Nojszewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.