Obtaining and Predicting the Bounds of Realized Correlations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 0. "1995 Spring," CWAE Newsletter, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Committee on Women in Agricultural Economics (CWAE).
- Fulvio Corsi, 2009. "A Simple Approximate Long-Memory Model of Realized Volatility," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 7(2), pages 174-196, Spring.
- Vortelinos, Dimitrios I., 2010. "The properties of realized correlation: Evidence from the French, German and Greek equity markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 273-290, August.
- Anonymous, 0. "1995 Fall," CWAE Newsletter, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Committee on Women in Agricultural Economics (CWAE).
- Anonymous, 0. "1995 Winter," CWAE Newsletter, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Committee on Women in Agricultural Economics (CWAE).
- Gençay, Ramazan & Dacorogna, Michel & Muller, Ulrich A. & Pictet, Olivier & Olsen, Richard, 2001. "An Introduction to High-Frequency Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122796715, August.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh frequency data; realized covariance; partial identification; Bounds;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2014-iii-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.