THE USE OF THE NEW INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES (NICTs) AT THE LEVEL OF BUSINESS IN THE TOURISM INDUSTRY FROM ROMANIA AND THE CEE-EU COUNTRIES
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gheorghe Orzan, 2007. "Cybermarketing," marketing books, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, edition 1, number 2 edited by Mihai Orzan, November.
- Nicholas Bloom & Luis Garicano & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2014.
"The Distinct Effects of Information Technology and Communication Technology on Firm Organization,"
INFORMS, vol. 60(12), pages 2859-2885, December.
- Nick Bloom & Luis Garicano & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2009. "The Distinct Effects of Information Technology and Communication Technology on Firm Organization," CEP Discussion Papers dp0927, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Bloom & Luis Garicano & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2009. "The distinct effects of Information Technology and Communication Technology on firm organization," NBER Working Papers 14975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, Nick & Garicano, Luis & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2009. "The distinct effects of information technology and communication technology on firm organization," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25477, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Garicano, Luis & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2013. "The distinct effects of Information Technology and Communication Technology on firm organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Law, Rob & Qi, Shanshan & Buhalis, Dimitrios, 2010. "Progress in tourism management: A review of website evaluation in tourism research," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 297-313.
- Plaza, Beatriz, 2011. "Google Analytics for measuring website performance," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 477-481.
- Bastida, Unai & Huan, T.C., 2014. "Performance evaluation of tourism websites' information quality of four global destination brands: Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Taipei," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 167-170.
- Mariani, Marcello M. & Di Felice, Marco & Mura, Matteo, 2016. "Facebook as a destination marketing tool: Evidence from Italian regional Destination Management Organizations," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 321-343.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technology (ICT); New Information and Communication Technologies (NICT); tourism; CEE-EU countries; Romania;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scm:rdtusv:v:24:y:2017:i:24:p:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iulian Condratov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feusvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.