How Does Government Wage Policy Affect Wage Bargaining in Brazil?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gustavo Gonzaga & João Carlos Scandiuzzi, 1995. "How does government wage policy affect wage bargaining in Brazil?," Textos para discussão 347, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
References listed on IDEAS
- Holden, Steinar, 1989. "Wage Drift and Bargaining: Evidence from Norway," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(224), pages 419-432, November.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Oswald, A. J., 1995.
"Efficient contracts are on the labour demand curve: Theory and facts,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 102-102, March.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 1993. "Efficient contracts are on the labour demand curve : Theory and facts," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 85-113, June.
- Andrew J. Oswald, 1984. "Efficient Contracts are on the Labour Demand Curve: Theory and Facts," Working Papers 555, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Smith, Russell E., 1988. "Wage indexation, turnover, and nominal-wage changes in Brazilian manufacturing, 1966-1976," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 159-173, March.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J & Garrett, Mario D, 1990.
"Insider Power in Wage Determination,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(226), pages 143-170, May.
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A. & Garrett, M., 1988. "Insider Power In Wage Determination," Papers 319, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Mario D. Garrett, 1989. "Insider Power in Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 3179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Alan B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1988. "Efficiency Wages and the Inter-industry Wage Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 259-293, March.
- Kidd, David P & Oswald, Andrew J, 1987. "A Dynamic Model of Trade Union Behaviour," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(215), pages 355-365, August.
- Henry S. Farber & Harry C. Katz, 1979. "Interest Arbitration, Outcomes, and the Incentive to Bargain," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 33(1), pages 55-63, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Rodríguez Arana, 2004. "Dinámica macroeconómica y la curva de Philips bajo diversos supuestos sobre el mecanismo de ajuste salarial," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 19(2), pages 181-210.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbe:breart:v:18:y:1998:i:1:a:2840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.