Should the Federal Government Reallocate Funds within Federal Transfers?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2008. "Should the Federal Government Reallocate Funds within Federal Transfers?," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp1608, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Schwartz, 1995.
"Spatial productivity spillovers from public infrastructure: Evidence from state highways,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 459-468, October.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Ellen Schwartz, 1995. "Spatial Productivity Spillovers from Public Infrastructure: Evidence from State Highways," NBER Working Papers 5004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 1996. "Channels of Interstate Risk Sharing: United States 1963–1990," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(4), pages 1081-1110.
- Bowsher, Clive G., 2002. "On testing overidentifying restrictions in dynamic panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 211-220, October.
- Paul Cashin & Ratna Sahay, 1996.
"Internal Migration, Center-State Grants, and Economic Growth in the States of India,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 123-171, March.
- Paul Cashin & Ratna Sahay, 1995. "Internal Migration, Center-State Grants and Economic Growth in the States of India," IMF Working Papers 95/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Howard Chernick, 2010. "Redistribution at the State and Local Level: Consequences for Economic Growth," Public Finance Review, , vol. 38(4), pages 409-449, July.
- Gasper A. Garofalo & Steven Yamarik, 2002. "Regional Convergence: Evidence From A New State-By-State Capital Stock Series," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 316-323, May.
More about this item
Keywordscomponents of federal transfers; business cycles; panel data; GMM;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:37:y:2009:i:5:p:596-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.