The Effect of Earmarked Revenues On the Level and Composition of Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhatt, Rachana & Rork, Jonathan C. & Walker, Mary Beth, 2011. "Earmarking and the business cycle: The case of state spending on higher education," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 352-359, July.
- Yeti Nisha Madhoo & Shyam Nath, 2014. "Beneficiary charges: The Cinderella of subnational finance," Chapters, in: Richard M. Bird & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez (ed.), Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 11, pages 364-402, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Whitney B. Afonso, 2015. "Leviathan or Flypaper: Examining the Fungibility of Earmarked Local Sales Taxes for Transportation," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 1-23, September.
- Jeremy Jackson, 2013. "Tax earmarking, party politics and gubernatorial veto: theory and evidence from US states," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Rodger Barros Antunes Campos & Gustavo Pereira Serra, 2017. "The decision on unconstitutionality of earmarking and its impact on the housing access: Evidence from SÃ£o Paulo State, Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_23, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:20:y:1992:i:4:p:543-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.