Property Tax Incidence in a Multijurisdictional Neoclassical Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Case, Karl E. & Mayer, Christopher J., 1996.
"Housing price dynamics within a metropolitan area,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 387-407, June.
- Karl E. Case & Christopher J. Mayer, 1995. "Housing Price Dynamics Within a Metropolitan Area," NBER Working Papers 5182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl E. Case & Christopher J. Mayer, 1995. "Housing price dynamics within a metropolitan area," Working Papers 95-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2006.
"Property tax and urban sprawl: Theory and implications for US cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 519-534, November.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Property Tax and Urban Sprawl. Theory and Implications for U.S. Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 5345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Property Tax and Urban Sprawl: Theory and Implications for U.S. Cities," Working Paper Series 648, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Yan Song & Yves Zenou, 2009.
"How Do Differences In Property Taxes Within Cities Affect Urban Sprawl?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 801-831, December.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "How Differences in Property Taxes within Cities Affect Urban Sprawl?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "How Differences in Property Taxes within Cities Affect Urban Sprawl?," Working Paper Series 754, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Seung Gyu & Roberts, Roland K., 2009. "Measuring the Effects of a Land Value Tax on Land Development," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46760, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bradbury, Katharine L. & Mayer, Christopher J. & Case, Karl E., 2001. "Property tax limits, local fiscal behavior, and property values: evidence from Massachusetts under Proposition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 287-311, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:19:y:1991:i:4:p:379-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.