The long-run effects of a residential property tax and local public services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Courant, Paul N. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978.
"On the measurement of benefits in an urban context: Some general equilibrium issues,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 346-356, July.
- Paul Courant & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1975. "On the Measurement of Benefits in an Urban Context: Some General Equilibrium Issues," NBER Working Papers 0114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Haughwout & Robert Inman & Steven Craig & Thomas Luce, 2000. "Local Revenue Hills: A General Equilibrium Specification with Evidence from Four U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 7603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:3:p:555-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Stephen & Yinger, John, 1995. "Comparative static analysis of open urban models with a full labor market and suburban employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 575-605, October.
- Lang, Kevin & Jian, Tianlun, 2004. "Property taxes and property values: evidence from Proposition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 439-457, May.
- Skidmore, Mark & Reese, Laura & Kang, Sung Hoon, 2012. "Regional analysis of property taxation, education finance reform, and property value growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 351-363.
- Jian Chen & David H. Downs, 2013. "Property Tax and Tenure Choice: Implications for China," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 323-343.
- Haughwout, Andrew F. & Inman, Robert P., 2001.
"Fiscal policies in open cities with firms and households,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 147-180, April.
- Andrew Haughwout & Robert P. Inman, 2000. "Fiscal Policies in Open Cities with Firms and Households," NBER Working Papers 7823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wheaton, William C., 1998. "Land Use and Density in Cities with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 258-272, March.
- Chi-Yuan Tsai, 1982. "Taxes and residential choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 55-72, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:5:y:1978:i:2:p:241-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.