Strike Incidence in British Manufacturing in the 1980s
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Redman & Ed Snape, 2014. "The antecedents of union commitment and participation: evaluating moderation effects across unions," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(6), pages 486-506, November.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Colin Jennings & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2012.
"Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes,"
Working Paper Series
13012, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Christa Brunnschweiler & Colin Jennings & Ian MacKenzie, 2012. "Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes," Working Papers 1205, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jennings, Colin & Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & MacKenzie, Ian A., 2013. "Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-01, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Colin Jennings & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2012. "Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/162, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jennings, Colin & Carre, Ox & MacKenzie, Ian A. & Brunnschweiler, Christa N., 2012. "Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-73, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:42-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sue Fernie & David Metcalf, 1995. "Participation, Contingent Pay, Representation and Workplace Performance: Evidence from Great Britain," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 379-415, September.
- Ahmet Ozkardas & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2014. "Holdout threats of the union during wage bargaining," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jeremy Tanguy, 2013. "Collective and Individual Conflicts in the Workplace: Evidence from F rance," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 102-133, January.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01112402 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:46:y:1993:i:4:p:704-717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.