Barriers for Entering the Digital World: Exploring Customer Value Co-destruction in Self-Service Technologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Debbie Isobel Keeling & Kathleen Keeling & Ko Ruyter & Angus Laing, 2021. "How value co-creation and co-destruction unfolds: a longitudinal perspective on dialogic engagement in health services interactions," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 236-257, March.
- Weijters, B. & Schillewaert, N. & Rangarajan,D. & Falk, T., 2005. "Customers'usage of self service technology in retail setting," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-19, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Ertimur, Burçak & Venkatesh, Alladi, 2010. "Opportunism in co-production: Implications for value co-creation," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 256-263.
- Payne, Adrian & Storbacka, Kaj & Frow, Pennie & Knox, Simon, 2009. "Co-creating brands: Diagnosing and designing the relationship experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 379-389, March.
- Kichan Nam & Jeff Baker & Norita Ahmad & Jahyun Goo, 2020. "Dissatisfaction, Disconfirmation, and Distrust: an Empirical Examination of Value Co-Destruction through Negative Electronic Word-of-Mouth (eWOM)," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 113-130, February.
- Jennifer Rowley, 2012. "Conducting research interviews," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(3/4), pages 260-271, March.
- Vargo, Stephen L. & Maglio, Paul P. & Akaka, Melissa Archpru, 2008. "On value and value co-creation: A service systems and service logic perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 145-152, June.
- Mauricio S. Featherman & Nick Hajli, 2016. "Self-Service Technologies and e-Services Risks in Social Commerce Era," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 251-269, December.
- Verhoef, Peter C. & Lemon, Katherine N. & Parasuraman, A. & Roggeveen, Anne & Tsiros, Michael & Schlesinger, Leonard A., 2009. "Customer Experience Creation: Determinants, Dynamics and Management Strategies," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 31-41.
- Yi, Youjae & Gong, Taeshik, 2013. "Customer value co-creation behavior: Scale development and validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1279-1284.
- Nathalie Demoulin & Souad Djelassi, 2016. "An integrated model of self-service technology (SST) usage in a retail context," Post-Print hal-01563001, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Delpechitre, Duleeep & Beeler-Connelly, Lisa L. & Chaker, Nawar N., 2018. "Customer value co-creation behavior: A dyadic exploration of the influence of salesperson emotional intelligence on customer participation and citizenship behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 9-24.
- Cassandra France & Debra Grace & Joseph Lo Iacono & Joan Carlini, 0. "Exploring the interplay between customer perceived brand value and customer brand co-creation behaviour dimensions," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Kumar Rakesh Ranjan & Stuart Read, 2016. "Value co-creation: concept and measurement," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 290-315, May.
- Kauppinen-RÃ¤isÃ¤nen, Hannele & MÃ¼hlbacher, Hans & Taishoff, Marika, 2020. "Exploring consumersâ€™ subjective shopping experiences in directly operated luxury brand stores," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
- Cassandra France & Debra Grace & Joseph Lo Iacono & Joan Carlini, 2020. "Exploring the interplay between customer perceived brand value and customer brand co-creation behaviour dimensions," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(4), pages 466-480, July.
- Gong, Taeshik & Wang, Chen-Ya & Lee, Kangcheol, 2022. "Effects of characteristics of in-store retail technology on customer citizenship behavior," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- SaarijÃ¤rvi, Hannu & Mitronen, Lasse & YrjÃ¶lÃ¤, Mika, 2014. "From selling to supporting â€“ Leveraging mobile services in the context of food retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 26-36.
- Foroudi, Pantea & Yu, Qionglei & Gupta, Suraksha & Foroudi, Mohammad M., 2019. "Enhancing university brand image and reputation through customer value co-creation behaviour," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 218-227.
- Rodolfo Vázquez-Casielles & Víctor Iglesias & Concepción Varela-Neira, 2017. "Co-creation and service recovery process communication: effects on satisfaction, repurchase intentions, and word of mouth," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(2), pages 321-343, June.
- Trong Tuan Luu, 2019. "CSR and Customer Value Co-creation Behavior: The Moderation Mechanisms of Servant Leadership and Relationship Marketing Orientation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 155(2), pages 379-398, March.
- Stephen L. Vargo & Robert F. Lusch, 2016. "Institutions and axioms: an extension and update of service-dominant logic," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 5-23, January.
- Hussam Al Halbusi & Pedro Jimenez Estevez & Tan Eleen & T. Ramayah & Md Uzir Hossain Uzir, 2020. "The Roles of The Physical Environment, Social Servicescape, Co-Created Value, and Customer Satisfaction in Determining Tourists’ Citizenship Behavior: Malaysian Cultural and Creative Industries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(8), pages 1-23, April.
- Giuseppe Russo & Andrea Moretta Tartaglione & Ylenia Cavacece, 2019. "Empowering Patients to Co-Create a Sustainable Healthcare Value," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-20, March.
- Blanca Hernández-Ortega & José L. Franco, 2019. "Developing a new conceptual framework for experience and value creation," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 13(2), pages 225-248, June.
- Chapman, Alexis & Dilmperi, Athina, 2022. "Luxury brand value co-creation with online brand communities in the service encounter," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 902-921.
- Georgia Katsifaraki, 2018. "Value creation in the market ecosystem: A Service-Dominant logic perspective," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 14-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- F. O. Awuor & P. O. Hayombe & M. A. Ayieko & S. G. Agong, 2015. "Experiential value co-creation: whatâ€™s the significance of the co-created value to providers?," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(10), pages 1-9, Octomber.
- Nobre, Helena & Simões, Cláudia, 2019. "NewLux Brand Relationship Scale: Capturing the scope of mass-consumed luxury brand relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 328-338.
- Peng, Peng & Jacobs, Sofie & Cambré, Bart, 2022. "How to create more customer value in independent shops: A set-theoretic approach to value creation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 241-250.
- Tueanrat, Yanika & Papagiannidis, Savvas & Alamanos, Eleftherios, 2021. "A conceptual framework of the antecedents of customer journey satisfaction in omnichannel retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
More about this item
KeywordsValue co-destruction; service failures; self-service technologies; value co-creation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:fbbsrw:v:10:y:2021:i:3:p:276-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.