Customers'usage of self service technology in retail setting
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Badra Sandamali Galdolage, 2021. "Barriers for Entering the Digital World: Exploring Customer Value Co-destruction in Self-Service Technologies," FIIB Business Review, , vol. 10(3), pages 276-289, September.
- Yang-Fei Tai & Yi-Chieh Wang & Ching-Ching Luo, 2021. "Technology- or human-related service innovation? Enhancing customer satisfaction, delight, and loyalty in the hospitality industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 15(4), pages 667-694, December.
- Sung-Yul Ryoo & Sang-Cheol Park, 2021. "Antecedents and Consequences of Digital Shadow Work in Mobile Shopping Apps Context," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-11, July.
- Deepak Chawla & Himanshu Joshi, 2018. "The Moderating Effect of Demographic Variables on Mobile Banking Adoption: An Empirical Investigation," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 19(3_suppl), pages 90-113, June.
- Farzad Safaeimanesh & Hasan Kılıç & Habib Alipour & Shahrzad Safaeimanesh, 2021. "Self-Service Technologies (SSTs)—The Next Frontier in Service Excellence: Implications for Tourism Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(5), pages 1-21, March.
- Collins Opoku Antwi & Jun Ren & Wilberforce Owusu-Ansah & Henry Kofi Mensah & Michael Osei Aboagye, 2021. "Airport Self-Service Technologies, Passenger Self-Concept, and Behavior: An Attributional View," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Hossain Md Shamim & Zhou Xiaoyan & Rahman Mst Farjana, 2019. "Customer satisfaction under heterogeneous services of different self-service technologies," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 14(1), pages 90-107, March.
More about this item
Keywordsself-service technology; retailing; consumer attitudes and behavior;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2005-11-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INO-2005-11-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2005-11-19 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2005-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Isabelle Vandenbroere (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.