Customers'usage of self service technology in retail setting
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentin-Florentin Dumitru & Gabriel Jinga & Florin Mihai & Aurelia Stefanescu, 2015. "Innovative information technologies and their impact on the performance of the entities which activate in the retail industry," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 520-520, May.
- Farzad Safaeimanesh & Hasan Kılıç & Habib Alipour & Shahrzad Safaeimanesh, 2021. "Self-Service Technologies (SSTs)—The Next Frontier in Service Excellence: Implications for Tourism Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-21, March.
- Devina Oodith, 2019. "Enhanced Customer Interactions through Customer-Centric Technology within a Call Centre," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 11(2), pages 79-91.
- B Balaji & Deblina Saha Vashishta, 2016. "Culture & Retail SST: Case of Hypermarkets in Jakarta," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 8(2), pages 50-53.
- Francisco Liébana-Cabanillas & Francisco Muñoz-Leiva & J. Sánchez-Fernández, 2018. "A global approach to the analysis of user behavior in mobile payment systems in the new electronic environment," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 12(1), pages 25-64, March.
- Andréa Gourmelen & Jeanne Lallement, 2016. "Proposition d’une typologie d’acheteurs alimentaires selon leur rapport au temps et à la technologie," Post-Print hal-01488473, HAL.
- Beibei Dong & K. Sivakumar, 2017. "Customer participation in services: domain, scope, and boundaries," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 944-965, November.
- Arun Kumar Kaushik & Zillur Rahman, 2016. "Self-service innovativeness scale: introduction, development, and validation of scale," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(4), pages 799-822, December.
- Cheolho Yoon & Byongcheon Choi, 2020. "Role of Situational Dependence in the Use of Self-Service Technology," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-11, June.
- Mbaye Fall Diallo & Isabelle Collin-Lachaud, 2019. "Impact of hedonic evaluation of technological innovations on revisit intention in a store digitalization context," Post-Print hal-03156206, HAL.
- Collins Opoku Antwi & Jun Ren & Wilberforce Owusu-Ansah & Henry Kofi Mensah & Michael Osei Aboagye, 2021. "Airport Self-Service Technologies, Passenger Self-Concept, and Behavior: An Attributional View," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Hossain Md Shamim & Zhou Xiaoyan & Rahman Mst Farjana, 2019. "Customer satisfaction under heterogeneous services of different self-service technologies," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 14(1), pages 90-107, March.
More about this item
Keywordsself-service technology; retailing; consumer attitudes and behavior;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2005-11-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INO-2005-11-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2005-11-19 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2005-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Isabelle Vandenbroere (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.