Customers'usage of self service technology in retail setting
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentin-Florentin Dumitru & Gabriel Jinga & Florin Mihai & Aurelia Stefanescu, 2015. "Innovative information technologies and their impact on the performance of the entities which activate in the retail industry," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 520-520, May.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11628-017-0336-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andréa Gourmelen & Jeanne Lallement, 2017. "Proposition d’une typologie d’acheteurs alimentaires selon leur rapport au temps et à la technologie," Post-Print hal-01488473, HAL.
- Arun Kumar Kaushik & Zillur Rahman, 2016. "Self-service innovativeness scale: introduction, development, and validation of scale," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(4), pages 799-822, December.
More about this item
Keywordsself-service technology; retailing; consumer attitudes and behavior;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-11-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INO-2005-11-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2005-11-19 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2005-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .