Customer satisfaction under heterogeneous services of different self-service technologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danielle McCartan-Quinn & Mark Durkin & Aodheen O'Donnell, 2004. "Exploring the application of IVR: lessons from retail banking," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 150-168, May.
- Hsiuju Rebecca Yen, 2005. "An attribute-based model of quality satisfaction for Internet self-service technology," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 641-659, July.
- Md. Shamim Hossain & Xiaoyan Zhou, 2018. "Impact of m-payments on purchase intention and customer satisfaction : perceived flow as mediator," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 2(3), pages 503-517.
- Weijters, B. & Schillewaert, N. & Rangarajan,D. & Falk, T., 2005. "Customers'usage of self service technology in retail setting," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-19, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Nathalie Demoulin & Souad Djelassi, 2016. "An integrated model of self-service technology (SST) usage in a retail context," Post-Print hal-01563001, HAL.
- Amanda Beatson & Nick Lee & Leonard V. Coote, 2007. "Self-Service Technology and the Service Encounter," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 75-89, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Badra Sandamali Galdolage, 2021. "Barriers for Entering the Digital World: Exploring Customer Value Co-destruction in Self-Service Technologies," FIIB Business Review, , vol. 10(3), pages 276-289, September.
- Yang-Fei Tai & Yi-Chieh Wang & Ching-Ching Luo, 2021. "Technology- or human-related service innovation? Enhancing customer satisfaction, delight, and loyalty in the hospitality industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 15(4), pages 667-694, December.
- Leung, Louis & Chen, Chris Cheng, 2017. "e-Health/m-Health Adoption and Lifestyle Improvements: Exploring the Roles of Technology Readiness, the Expectation-Confirmation Model, and Health-Related Information Activities," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168512, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Bailey, Ainsworth Anthony & Bonifield, Carolyn M. & Arias, Alejandro, 2018. "Social media use by young Latin American consumers: An exploration," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 10-19.
- Chen-Kuo Pai & Tingting Lee & Sangguk Kang, 2021. "Examining the Role of Service Quality, Perceived Values, and Trust in Macau Food Festival," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(17), pages 1-16, September.
- Wei-Feng Tung & Soe-Tsyr Yuan & Yen-Cheng Wu & Patrick Hung, 2014. "Collaborative service system design for music content creation," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 291-302, April.
- Cheolho Yoon & Byongcheon Choi, 2020. "Role of Situational Dependence in the Use of Self-Service Technology," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(11), pages 1-11, June.
- Benjamin Barann & Jan H. Betzing & Marco Niemann & Benedikt Hoffmeister & Jörg Becker, 2022. "Exploring customers’ likeliness to use e-service touchpoints in brick and mortar retail," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 32(2), pages 523-545, June.
- Teresa Fernandes & Rui Pedroso, 2017. "The effect of self-checkout quality on customer satisfaction and repatronage in a retail context," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(1), pages 69-92, March.
- Deepak Chawla & Himanshu Joshi, 2018. "The Moderating Effect of Demographic Variables on Mobile Banking Adoption: An Empirical Investigation," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 19(3_suppl), pages 90-113, June.
- Gabriela Bantau & Steven W. Rayburn, 2016. "Advanced information technology: transforming service innovation and design," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(13-14), pages 699-720, October.
- Sheikh Muhammad Hizam & Waqas Ahmed, 2019. "A Conceptual Paper on SERVQUAL-Framework for Assessing Quality of Internet of Things (IoT) Services," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 11(5), pages 387-397, August.
- Varadarajan, Rajan & Srinivasan, Raji & Vadakkepatt, Gautham Gopal & Yadav, Manjit S. & Pavlou, Paul A. & Krishnamurthy, Sandeep & Krause, Tom, 2010. "Interactive Technologies and Retailing Strategy: A Review, Conceptual Framework and Future Research Directions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 96-110.
- Farah, Maya F. & Ramadan, Zahy B., 2020. "Viability of Amazonâ€™s driven innovations targeting shoppersâ€™ impulsiveness," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Collins Opoku Antwi & Jun Ren & Wilberforce Owusu-Ansah & Henry Kofi Mensah & Michael Osei Aboagye, 2021. "Airport Self-Service Technologies, Passenger Self-Concept, and Behavior: An Attributional View," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Su-Chang Chen & Kuo Cheng Chung & Ming Yueh Tsai, 2019. "How to Achieve Sustainable Development of Mobile Payment through Customer Satisfaction—The SOR Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(22), pages 1-16, November.
- Chanwoo Cho & Sungjoo Lee, 2014. "Strategic planning using service roadmaps," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(12), pages 999-1020, August.
- Tueanrat, Yanika & Papagiannidis, Savvas & Alamanos, Eleftherios, 2021. "A conceptual framework of the antecedents of customer journey satisfaction in omnichannel retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Sheng, Xiaojing, 2009. "The role of perceived control and gender in consumer reactions to download delays," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 756-760, July.
- Tonder, Estelle van & Saunders, Stephen Graham & Lisita, Inonge Theresa & de Beer, Leon Tielman, 2018. "The importance of customer citizenship behaviour in the modern retail environment: Introducing and testing a social exchange model," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 92-102.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer satisfaction; ATM; Telephone banking; Mobile banking; Online service; Self-service technologies;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:manmar:v:14:y:2019:i:1:p:90-107:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.