Report NEP-BEC-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viktoria Hnatkovska & Martin Evans, 2005. "International Capital Flows in a World of Greater Financial Integration," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 419, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christopher Erceg & Luca Guerrieri, 2005. "Expansionary Fiscal Shocks and the Trade Deficit," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 128, Society for Computational Economics.
- Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2005. "Trends and cycles in the Euro Area: how much heterogeneity and should we worry about it?," Macroeconomics 0511016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neng Wang & Rui Albuquerque, 2005. "Agency Conflicts, Investment, and Asset Pricing," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 351, Society for Computational Economics.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Uhlig, Harald, 2005. "Bank finance versus bond finance: what explains the differences between US and Europe?," Working Paper Series 0547, European Central Bank.
- Kris Jacobs & Stephane Pallage & Michel A. Robe, 2005. "Market Incompleteness and the Equity Premium Puzzle: Evidence from State-Level Data," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 47, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ramdane Djoudad & Jack Selody & Carolyn A. Wilkins, 2005. "Does Financial Structure Matter for the Information Content of Financial Indicators?," Staff Working Papers 05-33, Bank of Canada.
- Christopher Kent & Kylie Smith & James Holloway, 2005. "Declining Output Volatility: What Role for Structural Change?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Fehr, Ernst & Klein, Alexander & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2005. "Fairness and Contract Design," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 67, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Itay Goldstein & Assaf Razin, 2005. "An Information-Based Trade Off between Foreign Direct Investment and Foreign Portfolio Investment," NBER Working Papers 11757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guenter Franke & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2005. "Default Risk Sharing Between Banks and Markets: The Contribution of Collateralized Debt Obligations," NBER Working Papers 11741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Yongmin Chen, 2005. "Buyer Investment, Product Variety, and Intrafirm Trade," NBER Working Papers 11752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suzanne Konzelmann & Neil Conway & Linda Trenberth & Frank Wilkinson, 2005. "Corporate governance, stake-holding and the nature of employment relations within the firm," Working Papers wp313, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Andy Cosh & Xiaolan Fu & Alan Hughes, 2005. "Management characteristics, collaboration and innovative efficiency: evidence from UK survey data," Working Papers wp311, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2005109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rohde, K.I.M., 2005. "The hyperbolic factor : a measure of decreasing impatience," Research Memorandum 047, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Davila, Toni & Peñalva, Fernando, 2005. "Governance structure and the weighting of performance measures in CEO compensation," IESE Research Papers D/601, IESE Business School.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond, 2004. "The Effects of Internationalization on CEO Compensation," Working Paper Series 611, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Marco Alf˜ & Giovanni Trovato & Stefano Caiazza, 2004. "Extending Logistic Approach to Risk Modelling Through Semiparametric Mixing," CEIS Research Paper 47, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Christoph Schleicher & Francisco Barillas, 2005. "Common Trends and Common Cycles in Canadian Sectoral Output," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 214, Society for Computational Economics.
- Duc PHAM-HI, 2005. "Operational risk management and new computational needs in banks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 355, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christian Richter & Andrew Hughes Hallett, 2005. "A Time-Frequency Analysis of the Coherences of the US Business," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 45, Society for Computational Economics.
- De Vos, A. & Buyens, D., 2005. "Organizational versus individual responsibility for career management: Complements or substitutes?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-18, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Weijters, B. & Schillewaert, N. & Rangarajan,D. & Falk, T., 2005. "Customers'usage of self service technology in retail setting," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-19, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.