The Causal Relationship between Energy Consumption and GDP in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-06-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanan Naser, 2014. "Oil Market, Nuclear Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from Emerging Economies," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 288-296.
- Ahmed, Khalid & Bhattacharya, Mita & Qazi, Ahmer Qasim & Long, Wei, 2016. "Energy consumption in China and underlying factors in a changing landscape: Empirical evidence since the reform period," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 224-234.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ozturk, Ilhan & Afza, Talat & Ali, Amjad, 2013.
"Revisiting the environmental Kuznets curve in a global economy,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 494-502.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ozturk, Ilhan & Afza, Talat & Ali, Amjad, 2013. "Revisiting the Environmental Kuznets Curve in a Global Economy," MPRA Paper 46610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2013.
- Cuma Bozkurt & Yusuf Akan, 2014. "Economic Growth, CO2 Emissions and Energy Consumption: The Turkish Case," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 484-494.
- Mirza, Faisal Mehmood & Kanwal, Afra, 2017. "Energy consumption, carbon emissions and economic growth in Pakistan: Dynamic causality analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1233-1240.
- repec:eco:journ2:2018-02-16 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy consumption; Economic growth; Causality; Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:engenv:v:24:y:2013:i:5:p:727-734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.