The Relationship between Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from Azerbaijan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1997. "On the temporal causal relationship between energy consumption, real income, and prices: Some new evidence from Asian-energy dependent NICs Based on a multivariate cointegration/vector error-correctio," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-440, August.
- Nicholas Apergisu & Dan Danuletiu, 2012. "Energy Consumption and Growth in Romania: Evidence from a Panel Error Correction Model," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 348-356.
- Damette, Olivier & Seghir, Majda, 2013. "Energy as a driver of growth in oil exporting countries?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 193-199.
- Jobert, Thomas & Karanfil, Fatih, 2007. "Sectoral energy consumption by source and economic growth in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5447-5456, November.
- Phung Thanh Binh, 2011. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in Vietnam: Threshold Cointegration and Causality Analysis," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Bildirici, Melike E. & Kayıkçı, Fazıl, 2012. "Economic growth and electricity consumption in former Soviet Republics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 747-753.
- Chen, Sheng-Tung & Kuo, Hsiao-I & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2007. "The relationship between GDP and electricity consumption in 10 Asian countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2611-2621, April.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2017065051709 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ilhan Ozturk & Muhittin Kaplan & Huseyin Kalyoncu, 2013. "The Causal Relationship between Energy Consumption and GDP in Turkey," Energy & Environment, , vol. 24(5), pages 727-734, September.
- Lise, Wietze & Van Montfort, Kees, 2007. "Energy consumption and GDP in Turkey: Is there a co[hyphen (true graphic)]integration relationship?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1166-1178, November.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2009. "Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from the Commonwealth of Independent States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 641-647, September.
- Liddle, Brantley & Lung, Sidney, 2010. "Age-Structure, Urbanization, and Climate Change in Developed Countries: Revisiting STIRPAT for Disaggregated Population and Consumption-Related Environmental Impacts," MPRA Paper 59579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-03-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Kofi Adom, 2011. "Electricity Consumption-Economic Growth Nexus: The Ghanaian Case," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 1(1), pages 18-31, June.
- Chien-Chiang Lee & Jun-De Lee, 2010. "A Panel Data Analysis of the Demand for Total Energy and Electricity in OECD Countries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-24.
- Kaplan, Muhittin & Ozturk, Ilhan & Kalyoncu, Huseyin, 2011. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in Turkey: Cointegration and Causality Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 31-41, June.
- Hüseyin Kalyoncu & Faruk Gürsoy & Hasan Göcen, 2013. "Causality Relationship between GDP and Energy Consumption in Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 111-117.
- Hasanov, Fakhri & Bulut, Cihan & Suleymanov, Elchin, 2017. "Review of energy-growth nexus: A panel analysis for ten Eurasian oil exporting countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 369-386.
- Erdal, Gülistan & Erdal, Hilmi & Esengün, Kemal, 2008. "The causality between energy consumption and economic growth in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3838-3842, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:6:p:1536-:d:152205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsenergy consumption; economic growth; Toda-Yamamoto causality test; Azerbaijan;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2017-06-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.