What Price Prohibition? An Estimate of the Costs of Australian Drug Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Kenneth W, 1981.
"Changes in the Size of the Traded Goods Sector: Theory and Applications,"
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 203-213.
- K.W. Clements, 1981. "Changes in the Size of the Traded Goods Sector: Theory and applications," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 81-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Nguyen, Phuong, 1980. "Money Demand, Consumer Demand and Relative Prices in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(155), pages 338-346, December.
- Meisner, James F., 1979. "Divisia moments of U.S. industry, 1947-1978," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 239-242.
- Suhm, Frederick E., 1979. "A cross-country consumption comparison based on divisia variances and covariances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 89-96.
More about this item
KeywordsDRUG POLICY; LAW ENFORCEMENT; SOCIAL COSTS; CLEELAND REPORT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ausman:v:16:y:1991:i:2:p:187-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.agsm.edu.au .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .