Brand value co-creation factors: stakeholder approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filer, Randall K. & Jurajda, Stepan & Planovsky, Jan, 1999. "Education and wages in the Czech and Slovak Republics during transition," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 581-593, November.
- Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2008.
"Returns to education in the economic transition: A systematic assessment using comparable data,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 724-740, December.
- Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2007. "Returns to education in the economic transition : a systematic assessment using comparable data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4225, The World Bank.
- Ewart Keep, 2004. "The Economic and Distributional Implications of Current Policies on Higher Education," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 298-314, Summer.
- Chase, R.S., 1997. "Markets for Communist Human Capital: Returns to Education and Experience in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Papers 770, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robert S. Chase, 1997. "Markets for Communist Human Capital: Returns to Education and Experience in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 109, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Robert S. Chase, 1997. "Markets for Communist Human Capital: Returns to Education and Experience in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Working Papers 770, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
More about this item
Keywordsbrand value creation; advertising; sales promotions; innovations; brand community; stakeholders;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:6:y:2013:i:2:p:32-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .