Political Fragmentation And External Sources Of Funding In Local Governments. Do Power Struggles Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benoît Maux & Yvon Rocaboy & Timothy Goodspeed, 2011.
"Political fragmentation, party ideology and public expenditures,"
Springer, vol. 147(1), pages 43-67, April.
- Timothy Goodspeed & Benoît Le Maux & Yvon Rocaboy, 2009. "Political fragmentation, party ideology and public expenditures," Post-Print halshs-00422066, HAL.
- Benoît Le Maux & Yvon Rocaboy & Timothy Goodspeed, 2011. "Political fragmentation, party ideology and public expenditures," Post-Print halshs-00453174, HAL.
- Timothy J. Goodspeed & Yvon Rocaboy & Benoit Le Maux, 2011. "Political fragmentation, Party ideology and Public expenditures," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 435, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- John Ashworth & Bruno Heyndels, 2005. "Government Fragmentation And Budgetary Policy In "Good" And "Bad" Times In Flemish Municipalities," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17, pages 245-263, July.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical fragmentation; EU funds; local development. Journal: Romanian Journal of Regional Science;
- H27 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other Sources of Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rrs:journl:v:7:y:2013:i:1:p:69-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan-Vasile Ileanu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rrsa.ro .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.