The Financial Crisis’ Impact on the Central and Eastern Europe Capital Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dan ARMEANU & Sorin-Iulian CIOACA & Ana TUDORACHE & Ana-Maria BURCA, 2012. "Financial Crisis Impact On The Development Of The Romanian Capital Market," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 1(26), pages 54-62, March.
- Marais, E. & Bates, S., 2006.
"An empirical study to identify shift contagion during the Asian crisis,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 468-479, December.
- Elise Marais & Samuel Bates, 2006. "An empirical study to identify shift contagion during the Asian crisis," Post-Print hal-01288429, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel ARMEANU & Cristina Andreea DOIA & Melania HANCILA & Sorin CIOACA, 2013. "The Analysis of the Correlation Intensity Between Emerging Market During Economic Crisis," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(2), pages 307-318, May.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 2002.
"No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Comovements,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 2223-2261, October.
- Kristin Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 1999. "No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Co-movements," NBER Working Papers 7267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Stefan ARMEANU Author-Name Carmen Emilia PASCAL Author-Name Sorin-Iulian CIOACA, 2014. "Managing Contagion Risk During Economic, Financial And Political Shocks," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 1148-1157, November.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Park, Yung Chul & Claessens, Stijn, 2000. "Contagion: Understanding How It Spreads," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 177-197, August.
More about this item
Keywordscapital market; contagion risk; crisis; volatility; principal component.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:17:y:2016:i:5:p:420-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.