Perspectives and Distinctive Particularities of Collaborative Networks
Intra and extra organizational collaboration has become an important factor in increasing organizational competitiveness and regional ones. Technical and technological progress and the knowledge economy have led to the emergence of collaborative networks. Collaborative networks provides an opportunity for organizations to gain access to strategic resources or complementary base and constantly adapt resources, capabilities and potential to become proactive and to be competitive in an environment (environment) dynamic and turbulent. Complexity of collaboration between organizations within collaborative networks may vary and often depend on factors that have led to the emergence networks. Understanding the distinctive features specific perspectives and collaborative networks is the scientific approach of this paper.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.management.ase.ro/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000.
"Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation and the Life-Cycle of Products,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0445, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2001. "Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation, and the Life Cycle of Products," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1454-1477, December.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2000. "Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation, and the Life-Cycle of Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 2376, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000. "Nursery Cities: Urban diversity, process innovation, and the life-cycle of products," Working Papers dpuga-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000. "Nursery cities: urban diversity, process innovation and the life-cycle of products," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20204, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicolae BIBU & Marian NASTASE & Diana Corina GLIGOR, 2010. "The Perception over Corporate Social Responsibility in Romania," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(5), pages 764-778, December.
- Paul Krugman, 1997. "Development, Geography, and Economic Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026261135x, June.
- J Michael Geringer, 1991. "Strategic Determinants of Partner Selection Criteria in International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(1), pages 41-62, March.
- Razvan Catalin DOBREA & Alexandra GAMAN, 2011. "Aspects of the Correlation between Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitiveness of Organization," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 236-242, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:13:y:2012:i:4:p:501-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.