Perspectives and Distinctive Particularities of Collaborative Networks
Intra and extra organizational collaboration has become an important factor in increasing organizational competitiveness and regional ones. Technical and technological progress and the knowledge economy have led to the emergence of collaborative networks. Collaborative networks provides an opportunity for organizations to gain access to strategic resources or complementary base and constantly adapt resources, capabilities and potential to become proactive and to be competitive in an environment (environment) dynamic and turbulent. Complexity of collaboration between organizations within collaborative networks may vary and often depend on factors that have led to the emergence networks. Understanding the distinctive features specific perspectives and collaborative networks is the scientific approach of this paper.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST|
Web page: http://www.management.ase.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicolae BIBU & Marian NASTASE & Diana Corina GLIGOR, 2010. "The Perception over Corporate Social Responsibility in Romania," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(5), pages 764-778, December.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2000.
"Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation, and the Life-Cycle of Products,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2376, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2001. "Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation, and the Life Cycle of Products," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1454-1477, December.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000. "Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation and the Life-Cycle of Products," CEP Discussion Papers dp0445, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000. "Nursery Cities: Urban diversity, process innovation, and the life-cycle of products," Working Papers dpuga-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000. "Nursery cities: urban diversity, process innovation and the life-cycle of products," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20204, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- J Michael Geringer, 1991. "Strategic Determinants of Partner Selection Criteria in International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 41-62, March.
- Razvan Catalin DOBREA & Alexandra GAMAN, 2011. "Aspects of the Correlation between Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitiveness of Organization," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 236-242, June.
- Paul Krugman, 1997. "Development, Geography, and Economic Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026261135x, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:13:y:2012:i:4:p:501-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.