Stakeholders’ Perception of the Process of Change in the Romanian Pre-University Education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adriana GRIGORESCU PESCU & Luminiþa Mirela OLTEANU, 2013. "Stakeholders’ Perception Of The Process Of Change In The Romanian Pre-University Education," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 526-540, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandru Ionut ROJA & Alexandru Marian NASTASE, 2012. "Perspectives and Distinctive Particularities of Collaborative Networks," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(4), pages 501-510, October.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; stakeholders; change management; evaluation; systemic approach.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:15:y:2014:i:4:p:402-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .