Luminita Mirela Olteanu
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Targoviste, Romania
RePEc:edi:fevalro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Adriana GRIGORESCU & Mirela Luminita OLTEANU, 2017. "Quantum Model Of Change Management For Undergraduate Education – European Perspective," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(1), pages 400-413, November.
- Adriana GRIGORESCU PESCU & Luminiþa Mirela OLTEANU, 2013.
"Stakeholders’ Perception Of The Process Of Change In The Romanian Pre-University Education,"
Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE,
Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 526-540, November.
- Adriana GRIGORESCU & Luminiþa Mirela OLTEANU, 2014. "Stakeholders’ Perception of the Process of Change in the Romanian Pre-University Education," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(4), pages 402-422, October.
- Adriana GRIGORESCU & Luminiţa Mirela OLTEANU, 2013. "Compatibilizarea ofertei educaţionale cu piaţa muncii - percepţia stakeholderilor," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(Special I), pages 163-183, December.
- Adriana Grigorescu* & Luminiþa Mirela Olteanu, 2012.
"Change Management and the Economic Crisis,"
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series,
Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 976-981, May.
RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xiii:y:2013:i:2:p:219-224 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luminita Mirela Olteanu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.