A Cluster Analysis of Senses Effects on Consumer Behavior. Lessons for Businesses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoon, Sung-Joon & Park, Ji Eun, 2012. "Do sensory ad appeals influence brand attitude?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1534-1542.
- Tsai, Shu-pei, 2005. "Integrated marketing as management of holistic consumer experience," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 431-441.
- Alexandru Ionut ROJA & Alexandru Marian NASTASE, 2012. "Perspectives and Distinctive Particularities of Collaborative Networks," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(4), pages 501-510, October.
More about this item
Keywordssensorial marketing; consumer behavior; cluster analysis; experimental design.;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:15:y:2014:i:3:p:343-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .