A Cluster Analysis of Senses Effects on Consumer Behavior. Lessons for Businesses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoon, Sung-Joon & Park, Ji Eun, 2012. "Do sensory ad appeals influence brand attitude?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1534-1542.
- Tsai, Shu-pei, 2005. "Integrated marketing as management of holistic consumer experience," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 431-441.
- Alexandru Ionut ROJA & Alexandru Marian NASTASE, 2012. "Perspectives and Distinctive Particularities of Collaborative Networks," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(4), pages 501-510, October.
More about this item
Keywordssensorial marketing; consumer behavior; cluster analysis; experimental design.;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:15:y:2014:i:3:p:343-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.