Determinants of Organisational Structures: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Wijk, R.A.J.L. & van den Bosch, F.A.J., 2000. "Creating the N-Form Corporation as a Managerial Competence," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-24-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Stephen Johnson, 1967. "Hierarchical clustering schemes," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 32(3), pages 241-254, September.
- Pettigrew, Andrew & Massini, Silvia & Numagami, Tsuyoshi, 2000. "Innovative forms of organising in Europe and Japan," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 259-273, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Washington O. Okeyo & Dr. James Gathungu & Prof. Peter Kâ€™Obonyo, PhD, 2014. "The Impact of Business Development Services on Entrepreneurial Orientation and Performance of Small and Medium Enterprises in Kenya," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(7), pages 38-49, July.
More about this item
Keywordsorganisational design; contingency; strategic choice.;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:10:y:2009:i:3:p:566-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .