The Interdependence of the Stock Markets of Slovenia, The Czech Republic and Hungary with Some Developed European Stock Markets – The Effects of Joining the European Union and the Global Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2004. "Which Lag Length Selection Criteria Should We Employ?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(33), pages 1-9.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Horobet, Alexandra & Lupu, Radu, 2009. "Are Capital Markets Integrated? A Test of Information Transmission within the European Union," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(2), pages 64-80, June.
- Bekiros, Stelios D. & Diks, Cees G.H., 2008.
"The nonlinear dynamic relationship of exchange rates: Parametric and nonparametric causality testing,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1641-1650, December.
- Bekiros, S. & Diks, C.G.H., 2007. "The Nonlinear Dynamic Relationship of Exchange Rates: Parametric and Nonparametric Causality testing," CeNDEF Working Papers 07-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- R.K. Kaundal & Sanjeet Sharma, 2010. "Stock Market Integration," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 45(3), pages 3-18, October.
- Longin, Francois & Solnik, Bruno, 1995. "Is the correlation in international equity returns constant: 1960-1990?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-26, February.
- Roberto Rigobon, 2002. "Contagion: How to Measure It?," NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 269-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison, Barry & Moore, Winston, 2009. "Stock Market Como Vement In The European Union And Transition Countries," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 13(3), pages 124-151.
- Bessler, David A. & Yang, Jian, 2003. "The structure of interdependence in international stock markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 261-287, April.
- Serwa, Dobromil & Bohl, Martin T., 2005. "Financial contagion vulnerability and resistance: A comparison of European stock markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 344-362, September.
- Richard D. F. Harris & Anirut Pisedtasalasai, 2006. "Return and Volatility Spillovers Between Large and Small Stocks in the UK," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(9-10), pages 1556-1571.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:33:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asghar, Zahid & Abid, Irum, 2007. "Performance of lag length selection criteria in three different situations," MPRA Paper 40042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilmore, Claire G. & McManus, Ginette M., 2002. "International portfolio diversification: US and Central European equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 69-83, March.
- Kasa, Kenneth, 1992. "Common stochastic trends in international stock markets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 95-124, February.
- Diks, Cees & Panchenko, Valentyn, 2006.
"A new statistic and practical guidelines for nonparametric Granger causality testing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1647-1669.
- Diks, C.G.H. & Panchenko, V., 2004. "A new statistic and practical guidelines for nonparametric Granger causality testing," CeNDEF Working Papers 04-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- B Harrison & W Moore, 2010. "Stock Market Co-Movement in the Caribbean," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Pop Silaghi, Monica Ioana, 2009. "Exports-Economic Growth Causality: Evidence from CEE Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(2), pages 105-117, June.
- Necula, Ciprian, 2010. "Modeling the Dependency Structure of Stock Index Returns using a Copula Function Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 93-106, September.
More about this item
Keywordsstock markets; European Union; global financial crisis; stock market return comovement; correlation; Granger causality;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2012:i:4:p:163-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.