Rhomolo and other methodologies to assess The European Cohesion Policy
The funds committed to cohesion policy are the second highest category of expenditure in the European Union budget and this policy is among the most evaluated. There are different tools and methodologies to carry out the evaluation each of them with their own merits and also their flaws and biases. This special issue explores the three main types of approaches, theory-based evaluation, counterfactual (econometrics) and macroeconomic models, to assess cohesion policy by presenting a set of contributions within these methodologies. The first set of contributions focus on the assessment of cohesion policy by means of macro models putting a special emphasis on the European Commission newly developed model RHOMOLO. The second set of contributions is linked to the econometric evaluations of different aspects of cohesion policy and finally a theory-based evaluation exercise closes this special issue
Volume (Year): (2014)
Issue (Month): 29 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: C/ Viladomat, 321 entresuelo - 08029 Barcelona, Teléfono y Fax: + 34 933101112, E-mail: email@example.com, Web: www.aecr.org, Web Investigaciones Regionales: www.investigacionesregionales.org|
Phone: +34 93 310 11 12
Fax: +34 93 310 11 12
Web page: http://www.aecr.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bradley, John & Herce, Jose-Antonio & Modesto, Leonor, 1995. "The macroeconomic effects of the CSF 1994-1999 in the EU periphery : An analysis based on the HERMIN model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 323-333, July.
- Andres RodrIguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi†, 2004.
"Between Development and Social Policies: The Impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 97-113.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2003. "Between development and social policies: the impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions," European Economy Group Working Papers 28, European Economy Group.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Paul Romer, 1989. "Endogenous Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul M Romer, 1999. "Endogenous Technological Change," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2135, David K. Levine.
- Sandy DALL’ERBA & Rachel GUILLAIN & Julie LE GALLO, 2009. "Impact Of Structural Funds On Regional Growth: How To Reconsider A 9 Year-Old Black Box," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 30, pages 77-100.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo, 2009. "Impact of structural funds on regional growth : How to reconsider a 9-year-old black box," Post-Print hal-00485043, HAL.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Delgado & M. Carmen Lima, 2014. "The Structural Funds in Andalusia for the Programming Period 2014--2020: Time for Tightening Belts," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 563-586, March.
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2015. "RHOMOLO: A dynamic spatial general equilibrium model for assessing the impact of cohesion policy," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 197-221, November.
- Andries Brandsma & d’Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2013. "Rhomolo: A Dynamic Spatial General Equilibrium Model for Assessing the Impact of Cohesion Policy," JRC Working Papers JRC81133, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2014. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic Spatial General Equilibrium Model for Assessing the Impact of Cohesion Policy," Papers 1410.5068, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Isidoro Romero Luna & José Fernández Serrano, 2007. "Un análisis de la heterogeneidad empresarial en la Unión Europea. Implicaciones para la política europea de fomento empresarial," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 66(03), pages 350-371. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.