Rhomolo and other methodologies to assess The European Cohesion Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradley, John & Herce, Jose-Antonio & Modesto, Leonor, 1995. "The macroeconomic effects of the CSF 1994-1999 in the EU periphery : An analysis based on the HERMIN model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 323-333, July.
- Andres RodrIguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi†, 2004.
"Between Development and Social Policies: The Impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 97-113.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2003. "Between development and social policies: the impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions," European Economy Group Working Papers 28, European Economy Group.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Sandy DALL’ERBA & Rachel GUILLAIN & Julie LE GALLO, 2009.
"Impact Of Structural Funds On Regional Growth: How To Reconsider A 9 Year-Old Black Box,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 30, pages 77-100.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo, 2009. "Impact of structural funds on regional growth : How to reconsider a 9-year-old black box," Post-Print hal-00485043, HAL.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Delgado & M. Carmen Lima, 2014. "The Structural Funds in Andalusia for the Programming Period 2014--2020: Time for Tightening Belts," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 563-586, March.
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2015.
"RHOMOLO: A dynamic spatial general equilibrium model for assessing the impact of cohesion policy,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 197-221, November.
- Andries Brandsma & d’Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2013. "Rhomolo: A Dynamic Spatial General Equilibrium Model for Assessing the Impact of Cohesion Policy," JRC Working Papers JRC81133, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2014. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic Spatial General Equilibrium Model for Assessing the Impact of Cohesion Policy," Papers 1410.5068, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Francisco Miguel-Vélez & Manuel Cardenete Flores & Jesús Pérez-Mayo, 2009.
"Effects of the tax on retail sales of some fuels on a regional economy: a computable general equilibrium approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 781-806, September.
- Francisco Javier De Miguel & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Jesús Pérez, 2006. "Effects of the Tax on Retail Sales of Some Fuels on a regional economy: a computable general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 06.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Isidoro Romero Luna & José Fernández Serrano, 2007. "Un análisis de la heterogeneidad empresarial en la Unión Europea. Implicaciones para la política europea de fomento empresarial," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 66(03), pages 350-371.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Cohesion Policy; regional development; macroeconomic models;
- C54 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Quantitative Policy Modeling
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.