Overeducation and its effects on wages: a closer look at the Spanish regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Alba-Ramírez, 1993. "Mismatch in the Spanish Labor Market: Overeducation?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 259-278.
- Elisabet Motellón & Enrique López‐Bazo & Mayssun El‐Attar, 2011.
"Regional Heterogeneity In Wage Distributions: Evidence From Spain,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 558-584, August.
- Elisabet Motellón & Enrique López-Bazo & Mayssun El-Attar, 2009. "Regional heterogeneity in wage distributions. Evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 200903, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2009.
- Lorenzo Serrano Martínez, 1999. "- Salarios Regionales Y Dotaciones De Capital Humano," Working Papers. Serie EC 1999-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Inmaculada Garcia & Jose Alberto Molina, 2002. "Inter-regional wage differentials in Spain," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 209-215.
More about this item
KeywordsOvereducation; education mismatch; returns to education; quantile regression; regional labour markets;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .