Regional heterogeneity in wage distributions. Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elisabet Motellón & Enrique López‐Bazo & Mayssun El‐Attar, 2011. "Regional Heterogeneity In Wage Distributions: Evidence From Spain," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 558-584, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernández, Laura & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2012. "Overeducation and its effects on wages: a closer look at the Spanish regions," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 24, pages 59-90.
- Aurora Galego & JoÃ£o Pereira, 2014.
"Decomposition of Regional Wage Differences Along the Wage Distribution in Portugal: The Importance of Covariates,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 46(10), pages 2514-2532, October.
- Aurora Galego & JoÃ£o Pereira, 2014. "Decomposition of regional wage differences along the wage distribution in Portugal: the importance of covariates," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(10), pages 2514-2532, October.
- Aurora Galego & João Pereira, 2013. "Decomposition of Regional Wage Differences Along the Wage Distribution in Portugal: the Importance of Covariates," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_16, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016.
"Regional Wage Gaps, Education and Informality in an Emerging Country: The Case of Colombia,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 432-456, October.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2015. "“Regional wage gaps, education, and informality in an emerging country. The case of Colombia”," IREA Working Papers 201509, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2015. "“Regional wage gaps, education, and informality in an emerging country. The case of Colombia.”," AQR Working Papers 201507, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Labour Markets; Human Capital; Wage Gap Decomposition; Counterfactual Distributions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-02-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2009-02-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:200903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .