Regional Heterogeneity In Wage Distributions: Evidence From Spain
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Elisabet Motellón & Enrique López-Bazo & Mayssun El-Attar, 2009. "Regional heterogeneity in wage distributions. Evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 200903, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurora Galego & JoÃ£o Pereira, 2014.
"Decomposition of Regional Wage Differences Along the Wage Distribution in Portugal: The Importance of Covariates,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 46(10), pages 2514-2532, October.
- Aurora Galego & JoÃ£o Pereira, 2014. "Decomposition of regional wage differences along the wage distribution in Portugal: the importance of covariates," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(10), pages 2514-2532, October.
- Aurora Galego & João Pereira, 2013. "Decomposition of Regional Wage Differences Along the Wage Distribution in Portugal: the Importance of Covariates," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_16, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016.
"Regional Wage Gaps, Education and Informality in an Emerging Country: The Case of Colombia,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 432-456, October.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2015. "“Regional wage gaps, education, and informality in an emerging country. The case of Colombia.”," AQR Working Papers 201507, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2015.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2015. "“Regional wage gaps, education, and informality in an emerging country. The case of Colombia”," IREA Working Papers 201509, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Hernández, Laura & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2012. "Overeducation and its effects on wages: a closer look at the Spanish regions," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 24, pages 59-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:51:y:2011:i:3:p:558-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.