Clustering methodology of the Russian Federation regions with account of sectoral structure of GRP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anil Bera & Subhash Sharma, 1999. "Estimating Production Uncertainty in Stochastic Frontier Production Function Models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 187-210, November.
- Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2006. "Inference in dynamic stochastic frontier models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 669-676.
- Efthymios G. Tsionas & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2004. "Markov switching stochastic frontier model," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 398-425, December.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- van den Broeck, Julien & Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1994.
"Stochastic frontier models : A Bayesian perspective,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 273-303, April.
- Broeck, Julien Van den & Steel, Mark F.J. & Osiewalski, Jacek & Koop, Gary, 1992. "Stochastic frontier models: a bayesian perspective," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2823, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tetyana Odintsova, 2018. "Influence of Tax Burden on Economic Development of Regions: The Cluster Approach," Accounting and Finance, Institute of Accounting and Finance, issue 1, pages 114-123, March.
- Aivazian, Sergei & Afanasiev, Mikhail & Kudrov, Alexander, 2019. "Indicators of the main directions of socio-economic development in the space of characteristics of regional differentiation," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 54, pages 51-69.
- Aivazian, Sergei & Afanasiev, Mikhail & Kudrov, Alexander, 2018. "Indicators of economic development in the basis of the characteristics of regional differentiation," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 50, pages 4-22.
- Айвазян С.А. & Афанасьев М.Ю. & Кудров А.В., 2016. "Модели Производственного Потенциала И Оценки Технологической Эффективности Регионов Рф С Учетом Структуры Производства," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 52(1), pages 28-44, январь.
More about this item
Keywordsregional economy; production potential; econometric modeling; hypothesis testing;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.