Indicators of economic development in the basis of the characteristics of regional differentiation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valeriy Makarov & Albert Bakhtizin, 2014. "The Estimation Of The Regionsâ€™ Efficiency Of The Russian Federation Including The Intellectual Capital, The Characteristics Of Readiness For Innovation, Level Of Well-Being, And Quality Of Life," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 9-30.
- Айвазян С.А. & Афанасьев М.Ю. & Кудров А.В., 2016. "Модели Производственного Потенциала И Оценки Технологической Эффективности Регионов Рф С Учетом Структуры Производства," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 52(1), pages 28-44, январь.
- repec:scn:cememm:v:54:y:2018:i:1:p:43-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aivazian, Sergei & Afanasiev, Mikhail & Kudrov, Alexander, 2016. "Clustering methodology of the Russian Federation regions with account of sectoral structure of GRP," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 41, pages 24-46.
More about this item
Keywordsregional economy; econometric modeling; hypothesis testing; indicators.;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.