Markov switching stochastic frontier model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vouldis, Angelos T. & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2010. "Estimating semi-parametric output distance functions with neural-based reduced form equations using LIML," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 697-704, May.
- Bos, J.W.B. & Economidou, C. & Koetter, M., 2010. "Technology clubs, R&D and growth patterns: Evidence from EU manufacturing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 60-79, January.
- Yélou, Clément & Larue, Bruno & Tran, Kien C., 2010. "Threshold effects in panel data stochastic frontier models of dairy production in Canada," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 641-647, May.
- Lu, Zeng-Hua, 2009. "Covariate selection in mixture models with the censored response variable," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2710-2723, May.
- Guangjie Li, 2015. "A stochastic frontier model with structural breaks in efficiency and technology," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 131-159, August.
- Sickles, Robin C. & Hao, Jiaqi & Shang, Chenjun, 2015. "Panel Data and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 15-018, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Hung-pin Lai, 2013. "Estimation of the threshold stochastic frontier model in the presence of an endogenous sample split variable," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 227-237, October.
- Xiangfei Xin & Yi Zhang & Jimin Wang & John Alexander Nuetah, 2016. "Effects of Farm Size on Technical Efficiency in China's Broiler Sector: A Stochastic Meta-Frontier Approach," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(3), pages 493-516, September.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2010. "Globally flexible functional forms: The neural distance function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 456-469, October.
- Bos, J.W.B. & Economidou, C. & Koetter, M. & Kolari, J.W., 2010. "Do all countries grow alike?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 113-127, January.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "A Poisson Stochastic Frontier Model with Finite Mixture Structure," MPRA Paper 57485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavlos Almanidis, 2013. "Accounting for heterogeneous technologies in the banking industry: a time-varying stochastic frontier model with threshold effects," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 191-205, April.
- Drake, Leigh & Hall, Maximilian J.B. & Simper, Richard, 2009. "Bank modelling methodologies: A comparative non-parametric analysis of efficiency in the Japanese banking sector," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Aivazian, Sergei & Afanasiev, Mikhail & Kudrov, Alexander, 2016. "Clustering methodology of the Russian Federation regions with account of sectoral structure of GRP," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 41, pages 24-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:7:y:2004:i:2:p:398-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.