Causality between economic growth and energy consumption in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Perron, Pierre, 1988.
"Trends and random walks in macroeconomic time series : Further evidence from a new approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 297-332.
- Perron, P., 1986. "Trends and Random Walks in Macroeconomic Time Series: Further Evidence From a New Approach," Cahiers de recherche 8650, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2005. "Energy consumption and GDP in developing countries: A cointegrated panel analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 415-427, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, lukasz, 2011.
"The role of coal consumption in the economic growth of the Polish economy in transition,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2088-2099, April.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2011. "The role of coal consumption in the economic growth of the Polish economy in transition," MPRA Paper 52235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Borozan, Djula, 2013. "Exploring the relationship between energy consumption and GDP: Evidence from Croatia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 373-381.
- Nela Vlahinic & Pavle Jakovac, 2014. "Revisiting the Energy Consumption-Growth Nexus for Croatia: New Evidence from a Multivariate Framework Analysis," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(4), December.
More about this item
KeywordsGDP; growth; energy; consumption; Granger causality;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfe:zbefri:v:27:y:2009:i:2:p:327-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antica Sergovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efrijhr.html .