“Trade Liberalization with Chinese Characteristics”: Few Notes on PRC’s WTO Membership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deepak Bhattasali & Shantong Li & Will Martin, 2004. "China and the WTO : Accession, Policy Reform, and Poverty Reduction Strategies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14920.
- Pencea Sarmiza, 2012. "Modelul chinez de dezvoltare, în pragul schimbării," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 03, September.
- Iacob Mihaela, 2011. "Fetişizarea analizei cost-beneficiu în decizia publică de alocare a resurselor," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 04, December.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Will Martin, 2004.
"Impacts of China's Accession to the World Trade Organization,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 3-27.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William, 2003. "Economic impacts of China's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3053, The World Bank.
- Moşteanu Tatiana, Iacob Mihaela, 2010. "Criteriul Pareto şi cazul principial al “statului creator de bunuri publice”," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 01, March.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; World Trade Organization; free trade; economic liberalization; protectionism;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:17:y:2014:i:52:p:137-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.