The Research Agenda: Search Theory beyond the Matching Function
Shouyong Shi is Associate Professor at the Department of Economics at Queen's University (Kingston, Canada). He has published extensively on search models, especially applied to monetary economics. His interests also include capital accumulation, specialization, and financial intermediation.
Volume (Year): 1 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/newsletter.htm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peters, Michael, 1991. "Ex Ante Price Offers in Matching Games Non-steady States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1425-54, September.
- Becker, Gary S, 1973. "A Theory of Marriage: Part I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 813-46, July-Aug..
- Shouyong Shi, 1998.
Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers
74, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Hosios, Arthur J, 1990. "On the Efficiency of Matching and Related Models of Search and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 279-98, April.
- Shouyong Shi, 1999.
"Unskilled workers in an economy with skill-biased technology,"
Working Paper Series
WP-99-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Shouyong Shi, 1998. "Unskilled Workers in an Economy with Skill-Biased Technology," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 73, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Shouyong Shi, 1999. "Unskilled Workers in an Economy with Skill-Biased Technology," Working Papers 987, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1982.
"The Matching Process as a Noncooperative Bargaining Game,"
in: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty, pages 233-258
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1979. "The Matching Process as a Non-Cooperative/Bargaining Game," Discussion Papers 384, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Shouyong Shi, 1998.
"Product Market and the Size-Wage Differential,"
972, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Diamond, Peter A, 1982. "Wage Determination and Efficiency in Search Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 217-27, April.
- Kenneth Burdett & Shouyong Shi & Randall Wright, 1998. "Pricing with frictions," Working Papers 98-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Montgomery, James D, 1991. "Equilibrium Wage Dispersion and Interindustry Wage Differentials," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(1), pages 163-79, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:ecodyn:v:1:y:2000:i:2:agenda. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.