The Matching Process as a Non-Cooperative/Bargaining Game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1982. "The Matching Process as a Noncooperative Bargaining Game," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty, pages 233-258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter A. Diamond & Eric Maskin, 1979. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Search and Breach of Contract, I: Steady States," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 282-316, Spring.
- Diamond, Peter & Maskin, Eric, 1978.
"An Equilibrium Analysis Of Search And Breach Of Contract,"
Economic Research Papers
269028, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- P. Diamond & E. Maskin, 1978. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Search and Breach of Contract, I," Working papers 221, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Diamond, Peter & Maskin, Eric, 1978. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Search and Breach of Contract," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 130, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1978. "Specific Capital and Labor Turnover," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 572-586, Autumn.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Ricardo Lagos, 2007.
"A Model of Job and Worker Flows,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(5), pages 770-819, October.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Ricardo Lagos, 2004. "A Model of Job and Worker Flows," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0403, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Ricardo Lagos, 2006. "A model of job and worker flows," Staff Report 358, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ricardo Lagos & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2004. "A Model of Job and Worker Flows," 2004 Meeting Papers 36, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Binmore, Ken & Osborne, Martin J. & Rubinstein, Ariel, 1992.
"Noncooperative models of bargaining,"
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 179-225,
- Binmore, K. & Osborne, M.J. & Rubinstein, A., 1989. "Noncooperative Models Of Bargaining," Papers 89-26, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Binmore, Ken & Osborne, Martin J. & Rubinstein, Ariel, 1990. "Noncooperative Models of Bargaining," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275482, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Bargaining," Working Papers 2007-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 2016. "Patent licensing and bargaining with innovative complements and substitutes," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 693-713.
- Been-Lon Chen, 1995. "Self-fulfilling expectations, history, and big push: A search equilibrium model of unemployment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 245-271, October.
- Danthine, Samuel & De Vroey, Michel, 2017.
"The Integration Of Search In Macroeconomics: Two Alternative Paths,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 523-548, December.
- Samuel Danthine & Michel De Vroey, 2016. "The Integration of Search in Macroeconomics: Two Alternative Paths," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2016012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Flinn, C. & Heckman, J., 1982.
"New methods for analyzing structural models of labor force dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 115-168, January.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher J. Flinn, 1982. "New Methods for Analyzing Structural Models of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abbring, Jaap H., 1999. "Commitment and wage bargaining in job matching models with costly search," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Isabelle Lebon, 1994.
"Créations d'entreprises et persistance du chômage dans un modèle d'appariement,"
Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(4), pages 965-988.
- Lebon, I., 1992. "Creation d'entreprises et persistance du chomage dans un modele d'appariement," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92-21_b, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Christopher J. Mayer, 1993. "A model of real estate auctions versus negotiated sales," Working Papers 93-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Nicolas L. Jacquet, 2007. "Inefficient Worker Turnover," Working Papers 17-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Alain Béraud, 2008.
"La Place De La Notion De Chômage Involontaire Dans La Théorie Keynésienne De L’Emploi,"
THEMA Working Papers
2008-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alain Béraud, 2008. "La place de la notion de chômage involontaire dans la théorie keynésienne de l'emploi," Post-Print halshs-00269396, HAL.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 1998. "Games with Partially Enforceable Agreements," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 176-200, May.
- Pissarides, Christopher A., 2015. "Dale Mortensen: An appreciation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-6.
- Chang, Chun & Wang, Yijiang, 1996. "Human Capital Investment under Asymmetric Information: The Pigovian Conjecture Revisited," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 505-519, July.
- Sandholm, Tuomas W. & Lesser, Victor R., 2001. "Leveled Commitment Contracts and Strategic Breach," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 212-270, April.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2567-2627 is not listed on IDEAS
- MacCall, John & Lippman, Steven A., 1982. "An equilibrium model of turnover with belated information," Discussion Papers, Series I 167, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Gantner, Anita, 2008. "Bargaining, search, and outside options," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 417-435, March.
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia, 2018. "Aggregate behavior in matching markets with flexible contracts and non-transferable representations of preferences," Discussion Papers 875, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- David A. Miller & Joel Watson, 2013. "A Theory of Disagreement in Repeated Games With Bargaining," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(6), pages 2303-2350, November.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Fran Walker The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Fran Walker to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.