The Matching Process as a Noncooperative Bargaining Game
In: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1979. "The Matching Process as a Non-Cooperative/Bargaining Game," Discussion Papers 384, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Diamond, Peter & Maskin, Eric, 1978.
"An Equilibrium Analysis of Search and Breach of Contract,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
130, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Diamond, Peter & Maskin, Eric, 1978. "An Equilibrium Analysis Of Search And Breach Of Contract," Economic Research Papers 269028, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- P. Diamond & E. Maskin, 1978. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Search and Breach of Contract, I," Working papers 221, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1978. "Specific Capital and Labor Turnover," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 572-586, Autumn.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chang, Chun & Wang, Yijiang, 1996. "Human Capital Investment under Asymmetric Information: The Pigovian Conjecture Revisited," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 505-519, July.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004.
"Antidumping law as a collusive device,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 95-122, February.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Antidumping law as a collusive device," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 37(1), pages 95-122, February.
- M. Hinojosa & A. Mármol & J. Zarzuelo, 2008. "Inequality averse multi-utilitarian bargaining solutions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 37(4), pages 597-618, December.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2020. "Optimal bargaining timing of a wholesale price for a manufacturer with a retailer in a dual-channel supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 287(1), pages 225-236.
- Simon Gï¿½chter & Arno Riedl, "undated".
"Moral Property Rights in Bargaining,"
IEW - Working Papers
113, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Simon Gaechter & Arno Riedl, 2002. "Moral Property Rights in Bargaining," CESifo Working Paper Series 697, CESifo.
- Gächter, Simon & Riedl, Arno, 2017. "Moral property rights in bargaining," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 330, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- H Peyton Young, 2014. "The Evolution of Social Norms," Economics Series Working Papers 726, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Carlo Alberto, Magni, 2008. "Splitting Up Value: A Critical Review of Residual Income Theories," MPRA Paper 10506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2015. "La teoria dei giochi e John Nash," Department of Economics University of Siena 722, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Francesca Carta & Lucia Rizzica, 2015. "Female employment and pre-kindergarten: on the uninteded effects of an Italian reform," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1030, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Ricardo Lagos, 2007.
"A Model of Job and Worker Flows,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(5), pages 770-819, October.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Ricardo Lagos, 2004. "A Model of Job and Worker Flows," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0403, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Ricardo Lagos, 2006. "A model of job and worker flows," Staff Report 358, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ricardo Lagos & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2004. "A Model of Job and Worker Flows," 2004 Meeting Papers 36, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Carter & Julian Wright, 1999. "Interconnection in Network Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Laruelle, Annick & Valenciano, Federico, 2008. "Noncooperative foundations of bargaining power in committees and the Shapley-Shubik index," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 341-353, May.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1996. "The early history of the box diagram," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 37-75.
- Omer F. Baris, 2018. "Timing effect in bargaining and ex ante efficiency of the relative utilitarian solution," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 547-556, June.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua D. Angrist, 2001.
"Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(5), pages 915-957, October.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," Working papers 98-13, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," NBER Working Papers 6670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2003.
"Characterizations of bargaining solutions in production economies with unequal skills,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 256-285, February.
- Naoki Yoshihara, 2000. "Characterizations of Bargaining Solutions in Production Economies with Unequal Skills," Discussion Paper Series a396, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yan, Ruiliang & Wang, John & Zhou, Bin, 2010. "Channel integration and profit sharing in the dynamics of multi-channel firms," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 430-440.
- S. S. Askar & A. Al-khedhairi, 2019. "Analysis of a Four-Firm Competition Based on a Generalized Bounded Rationality and Different Mechanisms," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2019, pages 1-12, May.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2000.
"Choix social : une difficulté et de multiples possibilités,"
Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(5), pages 1215-1232.
- M. Fleurbaey, 2000. "Choix social : une difficulté et de multiples possibilités," THEMA Working Papers 2000-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Juarez, Ruben & Ko, Chiu Yu & Xue, Jingyi, 2018. "Sharing sequential values in a network," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 734-779.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.