The Need of Project Capabilities in Project Based Organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tessa Melkonian & Thierry Picq, 2011. "Building Project Capabilities in PBOs : Lessons from the French Special Forces," Post-Print hal-02312571, HAL.
- Hobday, Mike, 2000. "The project-based organisation: an ideal form for managing complex products and systems?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 871-893, August.
- Elke Schüßler & Lauri Wessel & Martin Gersch, 2012. "Taking Stock: Capability Development in Interorganizational Projects," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 64(3), pages 171-186, July.
- Turner, J.R. & Keegan, A. & Crawford, L., 2000. "Learning by Experience in the Project-Bases Organization," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-58-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Víctor Hermano & Natalia Martín-Cruz, 2020. "The Project-Based Firm: A Theoretical Framework for Building Dynamic Capabilities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(16), pages 1-14, August.
- Manning, Stephan, 2017. "The rise of project network organizations: Building core teams and flexible partner pools for interorganizational projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1399-1415.
- Blindenbach-Driessen, Floortje & van den Ende, Jan, 2006. "Innovation in project-based firms: The context dependency of success factors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 545-561, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:82:d:62378 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prencipe, Andrea & Tell, Fredrik, 2001. "Inter-project learning: processes and outcomes of knowledge codification in project-based firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1373-1394, December.
- Pantic-Dragisic, Svjetlana & Söderlund, Jonas, 2020. "Swift transition and knowledge cycling: Key capabilities for successful technical and engineering consulting?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1).
- Nancy Madter & Naomi J. Brookes & Denise A. Bower & George Hagan, 2012. "Exploring project management continuing professional development in engineering construction," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 639-651, March.
- Gilberto SERAVALLI, 2011. "Conflict, Contract, Leadership and Innovation: An Interdisciplinary View," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 1-48, October.
- Peter Maskell & Mark Lorenzen, 2004. "The Cluster as Market Organisation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(5-6), pages 991-1009, May.
- Peter B. Doeringer & Pacey Foster & Stephan Manning & David Terkla, 2013. "Project-based industries and craft-like production: structure, location and performance," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.), Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 4, pages 99-151, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mait Rungi, 2012. "Influential Capabilities and Their Development in a Project Business: Results of an Estonian Survey," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 4(2).
- Chagas Jr., Milton de Freitas & Leite, Dinah Eluze Sales & Jesus, Gabriel Torres de, 2017. "“Processos acoplados” como capacidades dinâmicas na integração de sistemas," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 57(3), May.
- Dawn Gilbert & Mike Yearworth, 2016. "Complexity in a Systems Engineering Organization: An Empirical Case Study," Systems Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 19(5), pages 422-435, September.
- Lema, Rasmus, 2010. "Adoption of Open Business Models in the West and Innovation in India's Software Industry," MPRA Paper 49589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Craig, Thomas D. & Mudambi, Ram, 2019. "Time to learn? Assignment duration in global value chain organization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 508-518.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian, 2005. "Modularity and innovation in knowledge-intensive business services: IT outsourcing in Germany and the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1419-1439, November.
- Cohendet Patrick & Llerena Patrick & Simon Laurent, 2014.
"The Routinization of Creativity: Lessons from the Case of a Video-game Creative Powerhouse,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 120-141, April.
- Patrick Cohendet & Patrick Llerena & Laurent Simon, 2012. "THE ROUTINIZATION OF CREATIVITY: Lessons from the Case of a video-game Creative Powerhouse," Working Papers of BETA 2012-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Rudawska Aleksandra, 2017. "Students’ Team Project Experiences and Their Attitudes Towards Teamwork," Journal of Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, Sciendo, vol. 25(1), pages 78-97, March.
- Cacciatori, Eugenia, 2008. "Memory objects in project environments: Storing, retrieving and adapting learning in project-based firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1591-1601, October.
- Di Stefano, Giada & Gambardella, Alfonso & Verona, Gianmario, 2012. "Technology push and demand pull perspectives in innovation studies: Current findings and future research directions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1283-1295.
- Qixiong Xu & Guangshe Jia & Xueying Wang & Yuting Chen, 2022. "Governing Value Creation in a Major Infrastructure Project Client Organization: The Case of Beijing Daxing International Airport," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-26, March.
More about this item
KeywordsProject-based organization; Project capabilities; Project success factors;
All these keywords.
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:5:y:2014:i:1:p:24-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.