The Expansion of Online Retailing as a Supplementary Shopping Channel for Customers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neslin, Scott A. & Shankar, Venkatesh, 2009. "Key Issues in Multichannel Customer Management: Current Knowledge and Future Directions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 70-81.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chiara Mauri & Angelo Di Gregorio & Alice Mazzucchelli & Isabella Maggioni, 2017. "The employability of marketing graduates in the era of digitalisation and globalisation," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2017(4), pages 103-124.
- Blattberg, Robert C. & Malthouse, Edward C. & Neslin, Scott A., 2009. "Customer Lifetime Value: Empirical Generalizations and Some Conceptual Questions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 157-168.
- Ravula, Prashanth & Bhatnagar, Amit & Ghose, Sanjoy, 2020. "Antecedents and consequences of cross-effects: An empirical analysis of omni-coupons," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 405-420.
- Gensler, Sonja & Leeflang, Peter & Skiera, Bernd, 2012. "Impact of online channel use on customer revenues and costs to serve: Considering product portfolios and self-selection," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 192-201.
- Alon Eizenberg, 2016. "Estimating the impact of interacting with sales representatives on customer-specific revenue and churn behavior," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 325-351, December.
- Elisa Montaguti & Scott A. Neslin & Sara Valentini, 2016. "Can Marketing Campaigns Induce Multichannel Buying and More Profitable Customers? A Field Experiment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 201-217, March.
- Li, Xi & Dahana, Wirawan Dony & Li, Tongmao & Yuan, Jingbo, 2021. "Behavioral changes of multichannel customers: Their persistence and influencing factors," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Herhausen, Dennis & SchÃ¶gel, Marcus & Schulten, Matthias, 2012. "Steering customers to the online channel: The influence of personal relationships, learning investments, and attitude toward the firm," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 368-379.
- Jang, Sungha & Prasad, Ashutosh & Ratchford, Brian T., 2017. "Consumer Search of Multiple Information Sources and its Impact on Consumer Price Satisfaction," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 24-40.
- Gregory T. Gundlach & Kenneth C. Manning & Joseph P. Cannon, 2011. "Resale price maintenance and free riding: insights from multi-channel research," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 1(1), pages 18-31, March.
- Jason Kuruzovich & Hila Etzion, 2018. "Online Auctions and Multichannel Retailing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(6), pages 2734-2753, June.
- Hoyer, Wayne D. & Kroschke, Mirja & Schmitt, Bernd & Kraume, Karsten & Shankar, Venkatesh, 2020. "Transforming the Customer Experience Through New Technologies," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 57-71.
- Thorsten Wiesel & Koen Pauwels & Joep Arts, 2011. "Practice Prize Paper --Marketing's Profit Impact: Quantifying Online and Off-line Funnel Progression," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 604-611, July.
- Saghiri, Soroosh & Wilding, Richard & Mena, Carlos & Bourlakis, Michael, 2017. "Toward a three-dimensional framework for omni-channel," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 53-67.
- Tagashira, Takumi & Minami, Chieko, 2019. "The Effect of Cross-Channel Integration on Cost Efficiency," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 68-83.
- Rebecca Nüesch & Rainer Alt & Thomas Puschmann, 2015. "Hybrid Customer Interaction," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 57(1), pages 73-78, February.
- Betancourt, Roger R. & Chocarro, Raquel & Cortiñas, Monica & Elorz, Margarita & Mugica, Jose Miguel, 2016. "Channel Choice in the 21st Century: The Hidden Role of Distribution Services," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-12.
- Hernant, Mikael & Rosengren, Sara, 2017. "Now what? Evaluating the sales effects of introducing an online store," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 305-313.
- Verhoef, Peter C. & Venkatesan, Rajkumar & McAlister, Leigh & Malthouse, Edward C. & Krafft, Manfred & Ganesan, Shankar, 2010. "CRM in Data-Rich Multichannel Retailing Environments: A Review and Future Research Directions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 121-137.
- Xu, Xun & Jackson, Jonathan E., 2019. "Examining customer channel selection intention in the omni-channel retail environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 208(C), pages 434-445.
More about this item
KeywordsOnline Shops; Market Consolidation; Digital Products; Internet Auctions; Price Comparison Systems; Mobile Commerce; Live Shopping; Umbrella Brand Strategy;
All these keywords.
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:3:y:2012:i:2:p:17-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.