The Relationship between Teamwork and Organizational Trust:Relations Between Cognitive, Affective and Action Loyalty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Olga Paliszkiewicz, 2011. "Trust Management: Literature Review," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(4), pages 315-331.
- Fulk, Janet & Brief, Arthur P. & Barr, Steve H., 1985. "Trust-in-supervisor and perceived fairness and accuracy of performance evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 301-313, August.
- Martin Hoegl & Hans Georg Gemuenden, 2001. "Teamwork Quality and the Success of Innovative Projects: A Theoretical Concept and Empirical Evidence," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 435-449, August.
- Akbar Zaheer & Bill McEvily & Vincenzo Perrone, 1998. "Does Trust Matter? Exploring the Effects of Interorganizational and Interpersonal Trust on Performance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 141-159, April.
- Ronald C. Nyhan & Herbert A. Marlowe JR, 1997. "Development and Psychometric Properties of the Organizational Trust Inventory," Evaluation Review, , vol. 21(5), pages 614-635, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbs:ijbrss:v:4:y:2015:i:1:p:113-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Umit Hacioglu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbffea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.