Commodity Market Financialisation: A Closer Look at the Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renee Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent, 2010. "Inflation in an Era of Relative Pirce Shocks," CAMA Working Papers 2010-38, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yasunari Inamura & Tomonori Kimata & Takeshi Kimura & Takashi Muto, 2011. "Recent Surge in Global Commodity Prices-- Impact of financialization of commodities and globally accommodative monetary conditions --," Bank of Japan Review Series 11-E-2, Bank of Japan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Adämmer & Martin T. Bohl, 2015. "Price Discovery in European Agricultural Markets: When Do Futures Contracts Matter?," CQE Working Papers 4415, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2014. "A roller coaster ride: an empirical investigation of the main drivers of the international wheat price," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 459-475, July.
More about this item
Keywordscommodity prices; financialisation; financialization; spot prices; futures prices; financial investors; speculators; macroeconomic fundamentals; Granger causality; principal component analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:mar2012-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .