The Effects Of Labor Market News On International Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucian Liviu Albu & Radu Lupu & Cantemir Adrian Călin & Oana Cristina Popovici, 2014. "Estimating the Impact of Quantitative Easing On Credit Risk through an ARMA-GARCH Model," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 39-50, October.
- Thomas Gilbert & Chiara Scotti & Georg H. Strasser & Clara Vega, 2015.
"Is the Intrinsic Value of Macroeconomic News Announcements Related to Their Asset Price Impact?,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
874, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Apr 2015.
- Gilbert, Thomas & Scotti, Chiara & Strasser, Georg & Vega, Clara, 2015. "Is the Intrinsic Value of Macroeconomic News Announcements Related to their Asset Price Impact?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 08 Dec 2016.
- Gilbert, Thomas & Scotti, Chiara & Strasser, Georg & Vega, Clara, 2016. "Is the intrinsic value of macroeconomic news announcements related to their asset price impact?," Working Paper Series 1882, European Central Bank.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Diebold, Francis X. & Vega, Clara, 2007.
"Real-time price discovery in global stock, bond and foreign exchange markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 251-277, November.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold & Clara Vega, 2006. "Real-time price discovery in global stock, bond and foreign exchange markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 871, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold & Clara Vega, 2007. "Real-Time Price Discovery in Global Stock, Bond and Foreign Exchange Markets," CREATES Research Papers 2007-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Simpson, Marc W. & Ramchander, Sanjay & Chaudhry, Mukesh, 2005. "The impact of macroeconomic surprises on spot and forward foreign exchange markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 693-718, September.
- Engelberg, Joseph E. & Reed, Adam V. & Ringgenberg, Matthew C., 2012. "How are shorts informed?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 260-278.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Eric Girardin & Enestor Dos Santos, 2015. "Follow what I do and also what I say: monetary policy impact on Brazilâ€™s financial markets," Working Papers 1512, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Louis Ederington & Jae Ha Lee, 2001. "Intraday Volatility in Interest‐Rate and Foreign‐Exchange Markets: ARCH, Announcement, and Seasonality Effects," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 517-552, June.
- Radu Lupu & Adrian Cantemir Calin, 2014. "To QE or Not to QE? The Japanese Experience," Hyperion Economic Journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Hyperion University of Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(2), pages 3-10, June.
- LUPU, Radu & CALIN, Adrian Cantemir, 2014. "Co-Movements Of Regime Shifts In Gbp Currency Pairs Around Boe Quantitative Easing Announcements," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 18(3), pages 89-101.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; volatility; event study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:11:y:2016:i:2:p:207-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alex Tabusca). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.