The Business Environment In Romania Compared To Europe And Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harju, Jarkko & Matikka, Tuomas & Rauhanen, Timo, 2019. "Compliance costs vs. tax incentives: Why do entrepreneurs respond to size-based regulations?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 139-164.
- Adrian Corcoran & Robert Gillanders, 2015.
"Foreign direct investment and the ease of doing business,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(1), pages 103-126, February.
- Adrian Corcoran & Robert Gillanders, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and The Ease of Doing Business," Working Papers 201219, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Boris Cournède & Oliver Denk & Paula Garda, 2016. "Effects of Flexibility-Enhancing Reforms on Employment Transitions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1348, OECD Publishing.
- Domenico Lisi & Miguel A. Malo, 2017. "The impact of temporary employment on productivity [Auswirkungen befristeter Beschäftigung auf die Produktivität]," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 50(1), pages 91-112, August.
- World Bank, 2019. "World Development Report 2019 [Rapport sur le développement dans le monde 2019]," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 30435.
- World Bank, 2018. "World Development Report 2018 [Rapport sur le développement dans le monde 2018]," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 28340.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marc F. Bellemare, 2022. "Agricultural value chains: towards a marriage of development economics and industrial organisation?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 66(2), pages 241-255, April.
- Anh Thu Quang Pham & Pundarik Mukhopadhaya, 2022. "Multidimensionl Poverty and The Role of Social Capital in Poverty Alleviation Among Ethnic Groups in Rural Vietnam: A Multilevel Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 281-317, January.
- Ukaj MIC & Mustafa Topxhiu RAHMIJE, 2019. "The returns to investment in education: Some theoretical and empirical insights," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 193-203.
- Paula Rodríguez Modroño & Tindara Addabbo, 2021. "Introducción al semi-monográfico. Desigualdades en la 4ª Revolución Industrial. Trabajos y cuidados en la era digital," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 31, pages 36-43.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2020.
"Minimum Wages and Firm-Level Employment in a Developing Country,"
2020:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2020. "Minimum Wages and Firm-Level Employment in a Developing Country," Working Paper Series 1329, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mohamed Buheji, 2019. "Poverty Labs- From ‘Alleviation’ to ‘Elimination and then Prevention’," Journal of Social Science Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(2), pages 108-122, December.
- Kanwal, Saira & Mehran, Muhammad Taqi & Hassan, Muhammad & Anwar, Mustafa & Naqvi, Salman Raza & Khoja, Asif Hussain, 2022. "An integrated future approach for the energy security of Pakistan: Replacement of fossil fuels with syngas for better environment and socio-economic development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 156(C).
- Christiaensen, Luc & Rutledge, Zachariah & Taylor, J. Edward, 2020. "The Future of Work in Agriculture - Some Reflections," Jobs Group Papers, Notes, and Guides 32012537, The World Bank.
- Campbell, Susanna G. & Üngör, Murat, 2020. "Revisiting human capital and aggregate income differences," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 43-64.
- Jamelia Harris, 2019. "Occupational choice of skilled workers in the presence of a large development sector: Evidence from Sierra Leone," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2018.
"Artificial intelligence, jobs, inequality and productivity: Does aggregate demand matter?,"
MERIT Working Papers
2018-047, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2018. "Artificial Intelligence, Jobs, Inequality and Productivity: Does Aggregate Demand Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 12005, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James Sumberg & Louise Fox & Justin Flynn & Philip Mader & Marjoke Oosterom, 2021. "Africa’s “youth employment” crisis is actually a “missing jobs” crisis," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 39(4), pages 621-643, July.
- Avinno Faruk, 2021.
"Analysing the glass ceiling and sticky floor effects in Bangladesh: evidence, extent and elements,"
SN Business & Economics, Springer, vol. 1(9), pages 1-23, September.
- Faruk, Avinno, 2019. "Analysing the glass ceiling and sticky floor effects in Bangladesh: Evidence, extent and elements," MPRA Paper 92137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yener Coskun & Nicholas Apergis & Esra Alp Coskun, 2022. "Nonlinear responses of consumption to wealth, income, and interest rate shocks," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 1293-1335, September.
- Frida Marina Fischer & Maria Carmen Martinez & Camila Helaehil Alfredo & João Silvestre Silva-Junior & Jodi Oakman & Teresa Cotrim & Donald Fisher & Stephen Popkin & Gretchen A. Petery & Paul A. Schul, 2021. "Aging and the Future of Decent Work," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(17), pages 1-11, August.
- James Sumberg & Justin Flynn & Philip Mader & Grace Mwaura & Marjoke Oosterom & Robert Sam‐Kpakra & Ayodele Ibrahim Shittu, 2020. "Formal‐sector employment and Africa's youth employment crisis: Irrelevance or policy priority?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 38(4), pages 428-440, July.
- Wodon, Quentin, 2022. "Global report on integral human development 2022: measuring the contributions of Catholic and other faith-based organizations to education, healthcare, and social protection," MPRA Paper 114809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiaensen,Luc & Rutledge,Zachariah Judson & Taylor,J. Edward, 2020. "The Future of Work in Agriculture : Some Reflections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9193, The World Bank.
- Iyanatul Islam, 2019. "Growth, New Technology and the Future of Work: International Evidence and Implications for India," The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Springer;The Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), vol. 62(1), pages 31-53, March.
- Liu, Ji & Steiner-Khamsi, Gita, 2020. "Human Capital Index and the hidden penalty for non-participation in ILSAs," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness environment; Doing business; Competitiveness; Performance.;
All these keywords.
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2019:i:2:p:26-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.