The Business Environment In Romania Compared To Europe And Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harju, Jarkko & Matikka, Tuomas & Rauhanen, Timo, 2019. "Compliance costs vs. tax incentives: Why do entrepreneurs respond to size-based regulations?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 139-164.
- Domenico Lisi & Miguel A. Malo, 2017. "The impact of temporary employment on productivity [Auswirkungen befristeter Beschäftigung auf die Produktivität]," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 50(1), pages 91-112, August.
- Adrian Corcoran & Robert Gillanders, 2015.
"Foreign direct investment and the ease of doing business,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(1), pages 103-126, February.
- Adrian Corcoran & Robert Gillanders, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and The Ease of Doing Business," Working Papers 201219, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Boris Cournède & Oliver Denk & Paula Garda, 2016. "Effects of Flexibility-Enhancing Reforms on Employment Transitions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1348, OECD Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Ye,Lei Sandy & Islamaj,Ergys, 2017.
"Weakness in investment growth : causes, implications and policy responses,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7990, The World Bank.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in investment growth: Causes, implications and policy responses," CAMA Working Papers 2017-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1707, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Islamaj, Ergys & Kose, Ayhan & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Ye, Lei Sandy, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," CEPR Discussion Papers 11886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hossain, Sharif M. & Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2020.
"Welfare and equity impacts of cross-border factor mobility in Bangladesh: A general equilibrium analysis,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 172-184.
- Sharif M. Hossain & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2019. "Welfare and Equity Impacts of Cross-Border Factor Mobility in Bangladesh: A General Equilibrium Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 18-22, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Youssef Benzarti, 2020.
"Estimating the Costs of Filing Tax Returns and the Potential Savings from Policies Aimed at Reducing These Costs,"
NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 35, pages 55-85,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Youssef Benzarti, 2020. "Estimating the Costs of Filing Tax Returns and the Potential Savings from Policies Aimed at Reducing These Costs," NBER Working Papers 27946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen ComÄƒniciu, 2019. "Is There a Correlation Between the Ease of Doing Business Index and the Haven Score?," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 686-694, December.
- Brandon Pizzola, 2018. "Business regulation and business investment: evidence from US manufacturing 1970–2009," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 243-255, June.
- Jarkko Harju & Simon Jäger & Benjamin Schoefer, 2021.
"Voice at Work,"
NBER Working Papers
28522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harju, Jarkko & Jäger, Simon & Schoefer, Benjamin, 2021. "Voice at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 14163, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jarkko Harju & Simon Jäger & Benjamin Schoefer, 2021. "Voice at Work," CESifo Working Paper Series 8936, CESifo.
- Harju, Jarkko & Jäger, Simon & Schoefer, Benjamin, 2021. "Voice at Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 15874, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christoph Doerffel & Peter Draper & Andreas Freytag & Sebastian Schuhmann, 2021. "Drivers of Inclusive Development: An Empirical Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2021-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Eric Mokwaro Bosire, 2019. "Does Better Business Regulatory Environment Translate to Increased Foreign Direct Investment Inflows? Evidence from Eastern Africa," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 9(4), pages 119-136.
- Takaaki Masaki & Bradley C. Parks, 2020. "When do performance assessments influence policy behavior? Micro-evidence from the 2014 Reform Efforts Survey," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 371-408, April.
- Alessandro Bellocchi & Giovanni Marin & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2021. "The Great Fall of Labor Share:Micro Determinants for EU Countries Over 2011-2019," Working Papers 2102, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2021.
- Brzić, Barbara & Dabić, Marina & Kukura, Frane & Podobnik, Boris, 2021. "The effects of corruption and the fraction of private ownership on the productivity of telecommunication companies," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Maria Borga & Perla Ibarlucea Flores & Monika Sztajerowska, 2020. "Drivers of divestment decisions of multinational enterprises - A cross-country firm-level perspective," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2019/03, OECD Publishing.
- Stevović, Ivan & Mirjanić, Dragoljub & Stevović, Svetlana, 2019. "Possibilities for wider investment in solar energy implementation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 495-510.
- Armanda Cetrulo & Dario Guarascio, 2018.
"Weaker Jobs, Weaker Innovation. Exploring The Temporary Employment-Product Innovation Nexus,"
0032, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Armanda Cetrulo & Valeria Cirillo & Dario Guarascio, 2018. "Weaker jobs, weaker innovation. Exploring the temporary employment-product innovation nexus," LEM Papers Series 2018/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Gomtsyan, David, 2020. "The incidence of VAT evasion," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-027, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Anderton, Robert & Di Lupidio, Benedetta, 2019. "Effects of labour and product market regulation on worker flows: evidence for the euro area using micro data," Working Paper Series 2312, European Central Bank.
- Manuel Carlos Nogueira & Mara Madaleno, 2021. "Is the Aurora Borealis an Inspiration to the Performance of Nordic Economic Sustainability?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-21, September.
- Vogiatzoglou Klimis, 2018. "Differences in Inward FDI Performance Between the Southern Eurozone and Eastern EU Members: A Panel-Data Analysis Over 2004-2016," Economic Themes, Sciendo, vol. 56(4), pages 519-532, December.
- Robert Anderton & Benedetta Di Lupidio, 2019. "Effects of labour and product market regulation on worker flows: Evidence for the euro area using micro data," Discussion Papers 2019-01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Nadine Fabritz & Oliver Falck & Julio C. Saavedra, 2016. "Doing Business in Croatia," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(01), pages 52-55, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness environment; Doing business; Competitiveness; Performance.;
All these keywords.
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2019:i:2:p:26-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.