Prospects Of Designing Flexible Business Model In Turbulent Times
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florentina ION & Daniela PIRVU, 2015. "Territorial Discrepancies In The Rural-Urban Fringe Zone Of Bucharest," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 14(1), pages 56-63.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mingfeng Tang & Grace Sheila Walsh & Cuiwen Li & Angathevar Baskaran, 2021. "Exploring technology business incubators and their business incubation models: case studies from China," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 90-116, February.
- Yuliya Snihur & Llewellyn D. W. Thomas & Robert A. Burgelman, 2018. "An Ecosystem‐Level Process Model of Business Model Disruption: The Disruptor's Gambit," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(7), pages 1278-1316, November.
- Richard Hunt & Lauren Ortiz-Hunt, 2018.
"Deinstitutionalization through Business Model Evolution: Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Chapters, in: Ladislav Mura (ed.), Entrepreneurship - Development Tendencies and Empirical Approach,
- Richard A. Hunt & Lauren L. Ortiz-Hunt, 2017. "Deinstitutionalization through Business Model Evolution: Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2017-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Chang, Yuan-Chieh & Chen, Min-Nan, 2016. "Service regime and innovation clusters: An empirical study from service firms in Taiwan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1845-1857.
- Daniele Schiliro, 2015.
"Innovation in Small and Medium Enterprises in the United Arab Emirates,"
International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(5), pages 148-160, September.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2015. "Innovation in small and medium enterprises in the United Arab Emirates," MPRA Paper 64309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laya, Andrés & Sundquist, Mårten & Markendahl, Jan, 2015. "Motivation, Regulation And Actor Constellations - Experiences From A Multidisciplinary Research Project On Health And Wellbeing As Part Of The Internet Of Things," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127160, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Nyangon, Joseph & Byrne, John, 2018. "Diversifying Electricity Customer Choice: REVing Up the New York Energy Vision for Polycentric Innovation," MPRA Paper 91486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouncken, Ricarda B. & Fredrich, Viktor, 2016. "Good fences make good neighbors? Directions and safeguards in alliances on business model innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5196-5202.
- Sabyasachi Sinha, 2015. "The Explorationâ€“Exploitation Dilemma: A Review in the Context of Managing Growth of New Ventures," Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers, , vol. 40(3), pages 313-323, September.
- Gerrit Remane & Andre Hanelt & Jan F. Tesch & Lutz M. Kolbe, 2017. "The Business Model Pattern Database — A Tool For Systematic Business Model Innovation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(01), pages 1-61, January.
- Laura McNamee & Fred Ledley, 2013. "Translational Science by Public Biotechnology Companies in the IPO“Class of 2000”: The Impact of Technological Maturity," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(12), pages 1-7, December.
- Hall, Stephen & Roelich, Katy, 2016. "Business model innovation in electricity supply markets: The role of complex value in the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 286-298.
- Amel Attour & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2014. "Écosystèmes et modèles d'affaires : introduction," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 11-25.
- Maria Rosa De Giacomo & Raimund Bleischwitz, 2020. "Business models for environmental sustainability: Contemporary shortcomings and some perspectives," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 3352-3369, December.
- Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2017.
"The prospects for smart energy prices: Observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 150-160.
- Musiliu O. Oseni & Michael G. Pollitt, 2016. "The prospects for smart energy prices: observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity," Working Papers EPRG 1611, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Musiliu O. Oseni & Michael G. Pollitt, 2016. "The prospects for smart energy prices: observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Souto, Jaime E., 2015. "Business model innovation and business concept innovation as the context of incremental innovation and radical innovation," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 142-155.
- Wüstenhagen, Rolf & Menichetti, Emanuela, 2012. "Strategic choices for renewable energy investment: Conceptual framework and opportunities for further research," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-10.
- Frank T. Rothaermel & Maria Tereza Alexandre, 2009. "Ambidexterity in Technology Sourcing: The Moderating Role of Absorptive Capacity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 759-780, August.
- Ugo Lassini & Andrea Lionzo & Francesca Rossignoli, 2016. "Does business model affect accounting choices? An empirical analysis of European listed companies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(2), pages 229-260, June.
- Jacques Arlotto & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2011.
"Le concept de Business Model au travers de la littérature,"
- Jacques Arlotto & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Le concept de Business Model au travers de la littérature," Working Papers 2014-261, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness model; strategic flexibility; turbulent times; operate; propositions.;
All these keywords.
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2014:i:1:p:19-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Hagiu). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.