Economic sanctions and US international business interests
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hossein Askari & John Forrer & Hildy Teegen & Jiawen Yang, 2002. "Economic sanctions and US international business interests," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(220), pages 55-69.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott & Tess Cyrus & Elizabeth Winston, 1997. "US Economic Sanctions: Their Impact on Trade, Jobs, and Wages," Working Paper Series Working Paper Special (2), Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1990. "Economic Sanctions Reconsidered: 2nd Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 82, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0376-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dizaji, S.F. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2012. "Early phase success and long run failure of economic sanctions. With an application to Iran," ISS Working Papers - General Series 544, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Zornitsa Kutlina-Dimitrova, 2017.
"The economic impact of the Russian import ban: a CGE analysis,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 537-552, October.
- Kutlina-Dimitrova, Zornitsa, 2015. "The economic impact of the Russian import ban: A CGE analysis," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2015-3, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Business; Joint Venture; Policy; Trade;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:bnlqrr:2002:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.