Transactions cost and boundary of the firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garrouste, Pierre & Saussier, Stephane, 2005.
"Looking for a theory of the firm: Future challenges,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 178-199, October.
- Pierre Garrouste & Stéphane Saussier, 2005. "Looking for a theory of the firm: future challenges," Post-Print halshs-01300351, HAL.
- Pierre Garrouste & Stéphane Saussier, 2005. "Looking for a theory of the firm: future challenges," Post-Print halshs-00274280, HAL.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1973. "Markets and Hierarchies: Some Elementary Considerations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 316-325, May.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:21:y:1987:i:1:p:528-530 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTeorie transakčních nákladů; Boundary of the firm; Teorie firmy založená na znalostech; Theory of the firm; Teorie firmy; Knowledge-based view; Specifičnost lidských aktiv; Human asset specificity; Hranice firmy; Transaction cost theory;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnleam:v:2008:y:2008:i:3:id:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.