Measuring Internal Brand Equity In B2b Service Industries In Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burmann, Christoph & Jost-Benz, Marc & Riley, Nicola, 2009. "Towards an identity-based brand equity model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 390-397, March.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Laura Veldkamp, 2013. "Leadership, Coordination, and Corporate Culture," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 512-537.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2015.
"The value of corporate culture,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 60-76.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2013. "The Value of Corporate Culture," NBER Working Papers 19557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2013. "The Value of Corporate Culture," CEPR Discussion Papers 9716, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2013. "The Value of Corporate Culture," EIEF Working Papers Series 1327, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2013.
- Davidson, Robert & Dey, Aiyesha & Smith, Abbie, 2015. "Executives' “off-the-job” behavior, corporate culture, and financial reporting risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 5-28.
- Seyedghorban, Zahra & Matanda, Margaret Jekanyika & LaPlaca, Peter, 2016. "Advancing theory and knowledge in the business-to-business branding literature," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2664-2677.
- Erkmen, Ezgi & Hancer, Murat, 2015. "Linking brand commitment and brand citizenship behaviors of airline employees: â€œThe role of trustâ€," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 47-54.
- Miloslava Chovancová & Christian Nedu Osakwe & Benson U. Ogbonna, 2015. "Building Strong Customer Relationships through Brand Orientation in Small Service Firms: An Empirical Investigation," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 17(1), pages 111-138, June.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:5:p:745-752 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternal brand equity; brand orientation; B2B industries; external brand equity.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pjm:journl:v:xxiii:y:2018:i:1:p:3-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luís Mota de Castro, Tiago Cardão-Pito, Mark Crathorne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isutlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.